Made in: 2017.
Rosette SR-75-66FV (SR75-66FV; SR 75 66FV)
Rosette SR-75-66FV designed to connect the two connectors have the same or different connection dimensions when their direct mechanical connection is not feasible or undesirable direct electrical connection.
Connector Type - socket.
Serial number of development - 66.
Insulator material - Teflon.
Connection Type - bayonet.
Characteristic impedance - 75 ohms.
Operating voltage - 500V.
Frequency range - from 0 to 10 GHz.
The type designation SR-75-66FV:
- SR - RF connector;
- 75 - the value of the wave resistance (ohms);
- 66 - number of development;
- F - insulation material (PTFE);
- In - Universal climatic performance by GOST In 20.39.404-81.
SR-75-66FV - leaky line connector with PTFE insulation. Products are a combination of two coaxial connectors connected short rigid coaxial line segment.
Dimensions - 25 × 25,5 mm.
- Contact materials - brass, plated with silver.
- Maximum operating frequency - 10000MGts.
- Operating voltage 750V under normal conditions (amplitude);
- Impedance - 75 ohms;
- Contact resistance - 0.01 ohms.
Sockets SR-75-66FV have the following values for insulation resistance between the elements of the connector:
- Under normal circumstances - 1000MOm;
- At a temperature from 85 º C to 200 º C - 500MOm;
- At 98% humidity and a temperature of 40 º C - 100MOm.
Connector SR-75-66FV nominal operating voltage has the following values:
- Under normal conditions - 1kV (Vp) depending on the embodiment of the compound;
- Atmospheric pressure 5mm.rt.st. - 75V (Vp);
- Humidity of 98% (at a temperature of 40 º C) - 275V - 300V (Vp) depending on the embodiment of the compound.
MTTF coupler SR-75-66FV at different rates of flow temperature in Table 1.
Cycle of mechanical operation, which on average can withstand socket - 750. For the subdivision of contacts to make an effort of 0.5 kgf-2kgs. Reliability outlet: minimum probability of failure of connector P 2 = 0.99 for 1000 hours at 36 reliability P = 0.9.
Lifetime SR-75-66FV - 7500 hours.
Operating conditions connector SR-75-66FV:
Operating temperature range - from -60 ° C to +166 ° C. Relative humidity - 98%, at a temperature of 40 ° C. Low atmospheric pressure - up to 5 mm Hg.
Vibration and vibration devices is in the range of frequencies 5Hz - 7500Gts acceleration 30g.
SR-75-66FV capable of withstanding:
- Single mechanical shocks with acceleration up to 500g;
- Multiple mechanical shocks with acceleration up to 35g;
- Linear loads up to 100g.
Connector griboustoychivy, resistant to sea fog, solar radiation.
Storage conditions SR-75-66FV
Minimum storage slots - 20 years. Shelf life in warehouse conditions in their original packaging at ambient temperature 5 º C-35 º C at a relative humidity of 85% - up to 11 years.
During this period not store SR-75-66FV in equipment and spare parts in the field at ambient temperature from -75 º C to +75 º C, relative humidity 98%, while protecting them from direct exposure to solar radiation and precipitation for 3 or, under the same conditions, when the inside of a sealed or moisture-resistant equipment in the next 5 years.