Made in: 2017.
The transition CP-50-75FV (SR50-75FV, CP-50 75FV)
Daylight CP 75FV 50 is designed to connect the two connectors have the same or different connection dimensions when their direct mechanical connection is not feasible or undesirable direct electrical connection. The device is used to connect the threaded manner radiofrequency paths.
Key specifications for the connector CP-50-75FV:
- The type of connector - the transition;
- Serial number of development - 75;
- Insulating material - fluorine;
- The type of transition - the pin-pin;
- The type of connection - of bayonet;
- Impedance - 50Om;
- Operating Voltage - 500V;
- Frequency range - from 0 to 10 GHz.
The type designation CP-50-75FV:
- CP - RF connector;
- 50 - the value of the characteristic impedance (ohms);
- 75 - number of development;
- F - insulation (PTFE);
- In the - all-climate performance by GOST In 20.39.404-81.
CP-50-75FV - leaky direct transition of the pin-pin, with teflon insulation. The device is a combination of two coaxial connectors are connected short rigid coaxial line segment.
Connector Dimensions - 16,2 × 37,2 mm.
Drawing the transition is shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1. Drawing transition CP-50-75FV.
Specifications transitions CP-50-75FV:
- Contact materials - brass, plated with silver.
- Maximum operating frequency - 10000MGts.
- Operating voltage under normal conditions 500V (peak);
- Impedance - 50Om;
- Contact resistance - 0.01 ohms.
The connectors have the following values of insulation resistance between the pin, jack and the connector body:
- Under normal circumstances - 1000MOm;
- At a temperature of 85 º C to 200 º C - 500MOm;
- At 98% humidity and a temperature of 40 º C - 100MOm.
The test voltage for the conversion of CP-50-75FV:
- Normal 750V (Vp);
- At atmospheric pressure 5mm.rt.st. - 250V (Vp);
- At 98% humidity and a temperature of 40 º C - 500 V (Vp).
Voltage standing wave ratio for the compounds of transition CP 50 75FV other connectors on the 3000MHz frequency range from 1.25 to 1.6 VSWR, depending on the combinations of joints.
Rated operating voltage connector has the following values:
- Under normal conditions - 250V-350V (Vp) depending on the embodiment of the compound;
- Atmospheric pressure 5mm.rt.st. - 50V (Vp);
- Humidity of 98% at temperature of 40 º C - 250V-350V (Vp) depending on the connection options.
MTTF connector CP-50-75FV under different conditions of temperature filed in Table 1.
Cycle of mechanical operation, which on average can survive the transition - 500. To break up the pin-socket contacts, the case-to-case you need to make an effort 0.5-2 kg. The reliability of the connector: the minimum probability of failure of connector P 2 = 0.99 for 1000 hours at the reliability of R 36 = 0.9.
Tightness transitions CP-50-75FV - when exposed to low atmospheric pressure 10 -6 mm Hg., And high blood pressure - up to 3 atm. Electrical parameters of the connector CP-50 160FV, mechanical, climatic factors correspond to the requirements of GOST 20265-83.
Service life transitions - 5000 hours.
Operating conditions connector CP-50-75FV:
Operating temperature range - from -60 ° C to +155 ° C. Relative humidity - 98% at 40 ° C. Low atmospheric pressure - up to 5 mm Hg.
Vibration and vibration devices is in the range of 5-5000Hz frequency with acceleration 30g.
CP-50-75FV able to withstand:
- Single mechanical shocks with acceleration up to 500g;
- Multiple mechanical shocks with acceleration up to 150g;
- Linear loads up to 500g.
Connector griboustoychivy, resistant to sea fog, solar radiation.
Minimal storage time slots - 15 years. Can be stored in warehouse conditions in their original packaging at room temperature 5 º C-35 º C at a relative humidity of 85% - up to 11 years.
During this period be stored connectors in equipment and spare parts in the field at an ambient temperature of -50 º C and +50 º C, a relative humidity of 98%, while protecting them from direct exposure to the sun radiation and rainfall for 3 years or those same conditions when finding them inside a sealed or moisture-proof equipment for 5 years.