Made in: 2017.
Socket SR-50-165FV (SR50-165FV; SR 50 165FV)
Socket SR-50-165FV intended for connecting two connectors of the same or different connection dimensions when their direct mechanical connection is not feasible or undesirable direct electrical connection.
Connector Type - socket.
Serial number of development - 165.
Insulator material - Teflon.
Connection type - threaded.
Characteristic impedance - 50Om.
Operating voltage - 500V.
Frequency range - from 0 to 10 GHz.
The type designation SR-50-165FV:
- SR - RF connector;
- 50 - the value of the wave resistance (ohms);
- 165 - number of development;
- F - insulation material (PTFE);
- In - Universal climatic performance by GOST In 20.39.404-81.
SR-50-165FV - leaky line connector with PTFE insulation. Products are a combination of two coaxial connectors connected short rigid coaxial line segment.
Connector Dimensions - 25 × 25,5 mm.
Drawing socket shown in Figure 1.
Fig.1. Drawing outlet SR-50-165FV.
- Contact materials - brass, plated with silver.
- Maximum operating frequency - 10000MGts.
- Operating voltage 500V under normal conditions (amplitude);
- Impedance - 50Om;
- Contact resistance - 0.01 ohms.
Rosette SR-50-165FV have the following values for insulation resistance between the connector elements:
- Under normal circumstances - 1000MOm;
- At a temperature from 85 º C to 200 º C - 500MOm;
- At 98% humidity and a temperature of 40 º C - 100MOm.
Test voltage for plugs SR-50-165FV:
- Normal 750V (Vp);
- At atmospheric pressure 5mm.rt.st. - 250V (Vp);
- At 98% humidity and a temperature of 40 º C - 500V (Vp).
Voltage standing wave ratio for transport links SR-50-165FV other connectors on the 3000MHz frequency range from 1.25 to 1.6 VSWR VSWR, depending on the combinations of joints.
Connector SR-50-165FV nominal operating voltage has the following values:
- Under normal conditions - 250V-350V (Vp) depending on the embodiment of the compound;
- Atmospheric pressure 5mm.rt.st. - 50V (Vp);
- Humidity of 98% (at a temperature of 40 º C) - 250V - 350V (Vp) depending on the embodiment of the compound.
MTTF coupler SR-50-165FV at different rates of flow temperature in Table 1.
Cycle of mechanical operation, which on average can withstand socket - 500. For the subdivision of contacts to make an effort of 0.5 kgf-2kgs. Reliability outlet: minimum probability of failure of connector P 2 = 0.99 for 1000 hours at 36 reliability P = 0.9.
Lifetime SR-50-165FV - 5000 hours.
Operating conditions connector SR-50-165FV:
Operating temperature range - from -60 ° C to +155 ° C. Relative humidity - 98%, at a temperature of 40 ° C. Low atmospheric pressure - up to 5 mm Hg.
Vibration and vibration devices is in the range of 5 Hz frequency - 5000Hz with acceleration 30g.
SR-50-165FV capable of withstanding:
- Single mechanical shocks with acceleration up to 500g;
- Multiple mechanical shocks with acceleration up to 150g;
- Linear loads up to 500g.
Connector griboustoychivy, resistant to sea fog, solar radiation.
Storage conditions SR-50-165FV
Minimum storage slots - 20 years. Shelf life in warehouse conditions in their original packaging at ambient temperature 5 º C-35 º C at a relative humidity of 85% - up to 11 years.
During this period not store SR-50-165FV in equipment and spare parts in the field at ambient temperature from -50 º C to +50 º C, relative humidity 98%, while protecting them from direct exposure to solar radiation and precipitation for 3 or, under the same conditions, when the inside of a sealed or moisture-resistant equipment in the next 5 years.