Made in: 2016.
Fork cable SR-50-154FMV (SR50-154FMV; SR-50 154FMV).
Fork SR-50-154FMV intended to connect two terminals of the same or different connection dimensions when their direct mechanical connection is not feasible or undesirable direct electrical connection.
Connector Type - Male.
Sequence number of development - 154.
Insulator material - Teflon.
Connection type - threaded.
Characteristic impedance - 50Om.
Operating voltage - 500V.
Frequency range - from 0 to 10 GHz.
The type designation SR-50-154FMV:
- SR - RF connector;
- 50 - the value of the characteristic impedance (ohms);
- 154 - number of development;
- F - insulation (PTFE);
- M - The modification of th;
- In the - all-climate performance by GOST In 20.39.404-81.
SR-50-154FMV - leaky straight connector with Teflon insulation. Product is a combination of two coaxial connectors, connected by short rigid coaxial line segment.
Connector Dimensions - 19 × 35,2 mm.
Drawing socket is shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1. Drawing plugs SR-50-154FMV.
- Contact materials - brass, plated with silver.
- Maximum operating frequency - 10000MGts.
- Operating voltage under normal conditions 500V (peak);
- Impedance - 50Om;
- Contact resistance - 0.01 ohms.
Plugs SR-50-154FMV have the following values of insulation resistance between the connector elements:
- Under normal circumstances - 1000MOm;
- At a temperature of 85 º C to 200 º C - 500MOm;
- At 98% humidity and a temperature of 40 º C - 100MOm.
The test voltage for plugs SR-50-154FMV:
- Normal 750V (Vp);
- At atmospheric pressure 5mm.rt.st. - 250V (Vp);
- At 98% humidity and a temperature of 40 º C - 500 V (Vp).
Voltage standing wave ratio of the compounds plugs SR-50-154FMV with other terminals on the 3000MHz frequency range from 1.25 to 1.6 VSWR VSWR, depending on the combinations of joints.
For connector SR-50-154FMV nominal operating voltage has the following values:
- Normal - 250-350B (Vp) depending on the embodiment of the compound;
- Atmospheric pressure 5mm.rt.st. - 50V (Vp);
- Humidity of 98% (at a temperature of 40 º C) - 250V - 350V (Vp) depending on the connection options.
MTTF connector SR-50-154FMV under different conditions of temperature filed in Table 1.
Cycle of mechanical operation, which on average can withstand fork - 500. To break up the contacts you need to make an effort of 0.5 kgf-2kgs. Reliability forks: the minimum probability of failure of connector P 2 = 0.99 for 1000 hours at the reliability of R 36 = 0.9.
Lifetime SR-50-154FMV - 5000 hours.
Operating conditions connector SR-50-154FMV:
Operating temperature range - from -60 ° C to +155 ° C. Relative humidity - 98% at 40 ° C. Low atmospheric pressure - up to 5 mm Hg.
Vibration strength and stability of devices ranges in the frequency range 5 Hz - 5000Hz with an acceleration of 30g.
SR-50-154FMV able to withstand:
- Single mechanical shocks with acceleration up to 500g;
- Multiple mechanical shocks with acceleration up to 154g;
- Linear loads up to 500g.
Connector mushrooms of steady, resistant to sea fog, solar radiation.
Storage conditions of SR-50-154FMV
Minimal storage time slots - 20 years. Can be stored in warehouse conditions in their original packaging at room temperature 5 º C-35 º C at a relative humidity of 85% - up to 11 years.
During this period be stored SR-50-154FMV in the apparatus and the ISP in the field at an ambient temperature of -50 º C and +50 º C, a relative humidity of 98%, while protecting them from direct exposure to the sun radiation and rainfall for 3 or, under the same conditions as when finding them in a sealed moisture-proof equipment or for 5 years.