Position indicator pin SPKM
SPKM contact position indicators are:
- To switch electric circuits when the preset positions and executive bodies reinforcement mechanisms that are associated with stocks cinematically sensors;
- Provisions for end mechanisms, valves ventilation, fittings, devices, automatic control systems.
Scope: shipbuilding, industrial automation.
Signaler designed for robots with:
- Normal climatic conditions;
- Roll and pitch with long and periodic slopes up to 45°;
- The influence of external magnetic fields;
- Effects of air and pressure;
- Exposure to vibration;
- Impacts of sea fog;
- Temperature cycling.
Required contraction rod in each end position - not less than 0,5 mm.
Allowable excess contraction stroke - 1,5 mm.
Differential each shoulder - not more than 0,5 mm.
Displacement speed - 0,6 mm/s to 300 mm/s.
Response time of each shoulder alarm - no more than 0,01 s.
Asynchrony direct contact switch one shoulder - not more than 0,15 mm.
Parameters of electrical circuits SPKM
DC voltage - from 3 V to 30 V.
- Resistive load - 0,001 A to 2 A;
- Inductive load - 0,05 A to 1 A.
Time - with no more than 0,015.
AC Voltage - 15 V to 220 V.
- Resistive load - 0,02 A to 1 A;
- Inductive load - 0,05 A to 0,5 A.
The frequency of the AC - 50 Hz to 400 Hz.
Cos φ - not less than 0,5.
Insulation for 1 minute withstand:
- Test voltage - 550 V;
- Frequency - 50 Hz;
- Power source - not less than 0,5 kV·A.
Insulation resistance SPKM:
- Standard (post-test) - 20 MOhm;
- Fever - 5 MOhm;
- High humidity - 1 MOhm.
Execution - vodozaschischen.
Weight - no more than 1,15 kg.
Signalling SPKM modification shown in Table 1.
Operating conditions SPKM:
The ambient air temperature - from 0° C to +50° C.
Ambient air valve in contact with the annunciator - 60° C.
Relative humidity - up to 100%.
- Rate - from 80 kPa to 200 kPa (600 mm hg. art. To 1520 mm hg. tbsp.)
- Emergency case - to 0,29 MPa (3 kgf/cm2).
External magnetic field device position indicator:
- Permanent - up to 400 A/m (tension);
- AC - tension up to 80 A/m, frequency - 50 Hz to 400 Hz;
- Alternating - pulse amplitude - up to 24 kA/m
Effects of noise on the display:
- Normal form - up to 10 mV;
- General form - 10 V, 50 Hz to 400 Hz.
- Range - from 5 Hz to 60 Hz;
- Acceleration - up to 1,5 g.
- Acceleration - 1000 g;
- Duration bounce closed contacts - up to 50 ms.
Resource - 30000 cycles of operation.
Operating life - 30000 hours.
Operation mode detectors - 3000 hours in any mode.
The complexity of maintenance - no more than 0,3 people.
SPKM switching frequency - up to 12 cycles per minute.
Average life - 12 years.