SHCH4313 Digital Multimeter (SHCH-4313, SHCH 4313)
SHCH4313 Digital Multimeter is designed for measuring voltage and DC power and rms AC voltage sine curve, DC resistance.
It can be used for adjustment, repair and maintenance of electrical and radio equipment.
Technical characteristics of the instrument digital multimeters SHCH4313:
- The power of direct current - 0.2 mA, 2mA, 20mA, 10A;
- AC power - 0.2 mA, 2mA, 20mA, 200mA, 10A;
- DC voltage - 0.2V, 2V, 20V, 200V, 1000V;
- AC voltage - 0.2V, 2V, 20V, 200V, 750V;
- DC resistance - 0.2 ohms, 2 ohms, 20 ohms, and 0.2 MW, 2 MW, 20 MW;
Input impedance instrument digital multimeter SHCH4313:
- Up to 0.2 - 20 MW;
- From 2B and above - 1 MW;
Frequency response - 45Hz-20000Hz;
The main error:
- DC power - ± (0,4 +0,2 (X c / X) -1 )%-±( 2,0 +1,0 (X c / X) -1)%;
- AC power - ± (1,0 +0,5 (X c / X) -1 )%-±( 1,5 +0,6 (X c / X) -1)%;
- DC voltage - ± (0,25 +0,1 (X c / X) -1)%;
- AC voltage - ± (1,0 +0,5 (X c / X) -1)%;
- DC resistance - ± (1,5 +0,6 (X c / X) -1 )%-±( 0,5 +0,25 (X c / X) -1)% and ± (0,5 0.25 (X c / X) -1 )%-±( 1,5 +0,6 (X c / X) -1)%;
where X is a - the final value of the set range, corresponding to a symbol, except for the range 750V-1000V, where X is assumed to be equal to 2000V, 10A and ranges, where it is assumed to be 20A;
X - the value of the measured values or readings;
Values (range of) the effects of variables in normal operating conditions and use of the instrument digital multimeter SHCH4313, as well as in the limiting conditions of transportation are listed in Table 1.
Table 1 Values (range of) the effects of variables in normal operating conditions and applications, as well as in the limiting conditions of transportation device digital multimeter SHCH4313
Values of the limits permitted by additional errors (DCF) of the instrument caused by changes in ambient temperature for every 10 ° C operating temperature range equal to half the value DOOP.
Values of the limits VPD instrument digital multimeter SHCH4313 induced change in the coefficient of the measured curve nonsinusoidality AC signals within the operating values are determined by the formula:
δ r = ± 0,5 Kg
where K - coefficient nonsinusoidality curve of the measured signal,%.
Values outside the device VPD caused by exposure to an external uniform magnetic field within the working values, varying sinusoidally in time with frequency 50 Hz AC power, equal to half the limit values DOOP.
Digital readout device (OAC) indicates the device:
- The measurement result (maximum reading - 1999, the 2000 is not displayed);
- Position of the decimal point;
- The symbol of the overflow OAC;
- The symbol of the need to replace the embedded DC power supply while reducing its voltage to 7.0 V-7, 6B;
- Polarity of the input signal.
The instrument digital multimeter SHCH4313 provides the required characteristics immediately after inclusion.
The choice of polarity must be carried out automatically, the choice of range and type of measured value by hand.
The power consumed by the instrument digital multimeter SHCH4313 from the network should not exceed 10 V ∙ A in the normal conditions of use.
Current consumption of embedded devices DC power supply in the working conditions of use - no more than 10mA.
Continuous operation of the device when powered by AC on all ranges except the 10A is not limited.
Continuous operation of the instrument digital multimeter SHCH4313 on all bands except 10 A, with the power of the embedded DC power supply specified in the package and having the time of connection to the resource conservation at least 2 / 3 of its warranty period of storage, the operating conditions of application - not less than 48 hours.
If you change the source - the uptime is not limited.
Time of measurement instrument digital multimeter SHCH4313 does not exceed:
- 3s - at ranges of measurements of force and the DC voltage;
- 15s - on the measurement range and strength of the AC voltage, DC resistance (in the range of 20 MW - is not specified).
The duration of the conversion cycle of 16 004 clock periods.
Measurement mode - periodic.
Electrical isolation in normal conditions of use between the input terminals shorted and the housing unit digital multimeter SHCH4313 connected to the protective grounding clamp should withstand for 1 minute action of the test voltage AC, 50 Hz, 3 kV rms value of which, between the shorted ends of the cord and the body, connected to the input jacks zakorochennyymi 1.5 kV.
Insulation resistance in normal conditions of use between the shorted input terminals and casing connected to the protective grounding clamp and between the shorted ends of the cord and the body connected to the protective grounding clip must be at least 40 megohms.
The instrument digital multimeter SHCH4313 stand for 1 minute overload:
- Voltage 1200V - BAND 2B-1000V;
- Voltage 900V - BAND 2B-750V;
- Voltage 250V - 200V to-200V range;
- Current 12A - 10A in the range-10A;
- 2.4 A current at 2000mA-2000mA ranges;
- Current 1.4 A - in other ranges of measurements of direct and alternating current.
Instrument for measuring the resistance stands for 1 minute exposure of DC or AC sinusoidal current waveform RMS max 250V (amplitude value not exceeding 350V).
Suppression factor instrument digital multimeter SHCH4313 interference of normal form, which are AC, 50 Hz ± 0,5 Hz and 100 Hz ± 1 Hz, applied to an input device for the measurement range of DC voltage - at least 40 dB.
The total value of the voltage noise and the measured signal should not exceed 1.2 of full scale range.
Overall dimensions of digital multimeter SHCH4313 without a handle for carrying - 260h70h220mm;
Weight of the device - no more than 1.8 kg (with an embedded power source);
The manufacturer guarantees the quality of a digital multimeter instrument SHCH4313 technical requirements specifications subject to user terms and conditions of storage, transportation, installation, operation, established specifications and operational documentation.