Shch302 device combined
Also, this device may be referred to: Shch-302, Shch 302.
Shch302 combined instrument used to measure DC, DC voltage and DC resistance.
- Voltage - from 0 to 1 kV;
- Current - from 0 to 10 mA;
- Resistance - from 0 to 100 MOhm.
Measurement ranges and the corresponding limits of permissible basic error are presented in the table below:
For input devices Shch302 characteristics presented in the table below:
Number of characters for the reference device Shch302 - 5.
Polarity selection of subbands and measurement - automatic (except subband 1 kV).
Selecting the type of work and measurements of sub-bands - manual and remote.
- Logic "1" - from 2,4 V to 5,25 V;
- Logical "0" - from 0 to 0,4 V.
- Logical "1" - from 2,0 V to 5,25 V;
- A logical "0" - from -0,4 V to 0,8 V.
Maximum permissible additional error caused by the deviation of the ambient temperature from normal to any temperature range from +10° C to +35° C is equal to the permissible basic error for every 10 K temperature deviation.
Warm-up time - no more than 1 hour.
Operating time without calibration and zeroing:
- On subband 1 mV - for at least 1 hour;
- The remaining subbands - not less than 16 hours.
Devices provide interference mitigation:
- Serial type voltage amplitude 50 Hz max Uk at U=0 and not more than 0,2 Uk at U=Uk is not less than 60 dB;
- Parallel type voltage frequency of 50 Hz at 1 kW input unbalance at least 80 dB;
- Parallel type DC voltage unbalance at the entrance 1k at least 100 dB.
Power supply is Shch302:
- Frequency - (50±1) Hz;
- Voltage - 220 V.
MTBF - not less than 2500 hours.
Life - at least 6 years.
Power consumption - 50 V·A.
Dimensions - 488×130×380 mm.
Unit weight Shch302 - not more than 11 kg.
In terms of resistance to mechanical stress and protection against environmental Shch302 devices are categorized ordinary.