Spectrum analyzer S4-53
Also, this device may be called: S453, S4 53, S453, S-453, S-4-53, C4-53, C453, C4 53, C453, C-453.
Spectrum analyzer S4-53 is intended for visual observation and measurement of the spectrum of continuous periodic signals and stationary noise.
Frequency - 20 Hz to 0.5 MHz.
Span - 0.2 kHz, 0.5 kHz, 1.2 kHz, 5 kHz, 10 kHz, 20 kHz.
The passband at 3 dB - 5 Hz, 30 Hz to 150 Hz.
Scope analyzer S4-53:
- Radio-electronic industry;
With a spectrum analyzer S4-53 held:
- Measurement of the spectrum of continuous vibrations of complex shape;
- Measurement of spurious oscillations and side;
- Measurement of the emission band and out of band emissions;
- Study of the spectrum of repetitive radio pulses.
Sensitivity sinusoidal signal - 10 mm/mV.
Measurement error of frequency intervals - 0,05 F+50 Hz.
Flatness swath 20 kHz - 1 dB.
Input Impedance - 50 ohms.
Dynamic range - 60 dB.
Relative noise level - from 0.6 mV to 1.0 mV.
Mains voltage - 220 V.
Mains frequency - 50 Hz.
Power consumption - 50·A.
Operating temperature range - from +10° C to +35° C.
Dimensions - 487x490x255 mm.
Weight spectrum analyzers S4-53 - 35 kg.
Photos: S4-53 (C4-53)