Spectrum analyzer S4-48
Also, this device can be called: S4 48, S448, C4-48, C4 48, C448.
S4-48 spectrum analyzer is designed to measure the absolute and relative levels of the spectral components of continuous periodic signals and stationary noise in the laboratory and workshop environments.
Frequency range of the device when working with internal oscillator - 10 Hz to 20 kHz.
The range of frequencies of the device with an external oscillator - from 10 Hz to 60 kHz.
The analyzer allows for manual analysis or automatic recording of the test signal on the tape recorder H-110.
Spectrum analyzer S4-48 - highly selective device that can operate in a wide range of measured amplitudes (high dynamic range), and provide the ability to monitor two-dimensional diagram in coordinates amplitude-frequency.
Spectrum analyzers allow:
- Measurement of the absolute or relative levels of the spectral components of the discrete spectra;
- Measurement of the frequency spectral components;
- Measurement of the spectral density distribution of the stationary noise;
- Measurement of the spectrum of repetitive pulses or vibrations of complex shape (AM, FM, PM);
- Measurement of nonlinear distortion.
Basic measurement error of frequency of the input sinusoidal signal when dealing with internal oscillator and bandwidth 5Hz - no more than ± (10-2 f ac +10 Hz), where fac - the tuning frequency of the device.
Additional measurement error frequency of the input sinusoidal signal when the ambient temperature changes for every 10° C when using the internal oscillator and bandwidth 5Hz - no more than ±(5.10-3fac +5 Hz), where fac - tuning frequency instrument.
Bandwidth at -3 dB - 5±2 Hz and 150±40 Hz.
Bandwidth at -60 dB - not more than 60 Hz and 1300 Hz.
Scatter instrument gain at different bandwidths - no more than ±3 dB.
Instability frequency tuning device - no more than ±1 Hz for 3 min work after a setup time.
The final values of the working end of the scale dial indicator output device - 0.001 V (-60 dB) 0.003 V (-50 dB), 0.01 V (-40 dB), 0.03 (-30 dB) 0.1 (-20 dB) 0.3 (-10 dB) 1 (0 dB) 3 (+10) 10 (+20 dB), 30 (30 dB).
Changing the gain of the device handle GAIN - 10 dB to 20 dB.
Basic measurement error of the absolute level of the sinusoidal signal at a frequency of 1000 Hz, expressed as a percentage of the final value of the working end of the scale in all positions of the switch INPUT LEVEL V with a bandwidth of 150 Hz:
- To switch positions relate. LEVEL "0" dB to "-50" dB - no more than ±5%;
- To switch positions relate. LEVEL "-60" dB - no more than ±10%.
Additional measurement error of the absolute level of the sinusoidal signal at a frequency of 1000 Hz at ambient temperature change for every 10° C in all switch positions INPUT LEVEL V:
- To switch positions relate. LEVEL "0" dB to "-50" dB - less than ±2,5%;
- To switch positions relate. LEVEL "-60" dB - no more than ±5%.
The relative level of interference caused by the third order intermodulation distortion - no less than 70 dB.
The relative level of interference caused by harmonic distortion - no less than 70 dB.
The relative level of modulation components with frequencies that are multiples of the mains frequency - not less than 70 dB.
The average noise level of the spectrum analyzer C4-48 passband 5Hz given to the input device does not exceed:
- Frequency 10 Hz - 0.5 mV;
- At 80 Hz - 0.2 mV;
- Frequency 210 Hz - 0.15 mV;
- At frequencies above 1000 Hz - 0.1 mV;
- At frequencies above 1000 Hz and a bandwidth of 150 Hz - 0.5 mV.
The number of own combination interference caused by network components - no more than three levels, not exceeding 3 mV (at frequencies of 50 Hz, 100 Hz, 150 Hz) and no more than four levels not exceeding 1 mV (at 200 Hz, 250 Hz , 300 Hz, 350 Hz).
Residual voltage oscillator frequency setting "0" to the level of balanced Hz -36 dB relative to the position "0" dB RELATIVE switch. LEVEL.
Uneven frequency response with respect to the signal level at 1000 Hz:
- In the frequency range from 10 Hz to 20 kHz when using the internal oscillator - no more than ±5%;
- in the frequency range from 10 Hz to 60 kHz with an external LO - not more than ±10%.
The highest measured level voltage sinusoidal signals - not more than 30 Vrms.
Dial indicator device has a linear scale and a logarithmic scale.
Error logarithmic scale:
- On a scale from 0 dB to -10 dB - no more than ±5%;
- On the scale from -11 dB to -20 dB - ±20%.
Active input impedance analyzer C4-48 - 10k±20%.
Input capacity - not more than 180 pF.
Response of the detector provides a measurement of the effective value of the voltage of the input signal.
Error measuring the total noise and harmonic signal with a ratio of 1:1 - no more than ±5%.
The time constants of the detector analyzer have fixed values MIN., MID. MAX.
The output voltage of the amplifier recording input signals corresponding to full scale deflection of the output indicator arrows and switch position relate. BACKGROUND "0" dB
- 39 ohm load - not less than 10 Vrms.;
- in the absence of input signal - no more than 5 mV.
The device C4-48 provided to connect an external tunable oscillator with the following parameters:
- The extent of change of frequency - from 752 kHz to 512 kHz;
- Input level - from 0.1 V to 1.0 V rms.
Warm-up time - 30 minutes.
Power consumption at rated voltage - no more than 16·A.
MTBF - not less than 2000 hours.
Continuous operation time - 8 hours.
Dimensions analyzers - 492×355×175 mm.
Mass analyzer C4-48 - not more than 18 kg.
Operating conditions of spectrum analyzers C4-48:
- Ambient temperature - +20±5° C (293±5 K);
- Relative humidity at +20±5° C (293±5 K) - 65±15%;
- Atmospheric pressure - 750±30 mm Hg. Art. (100±4 kPa);
- Mains voltage - 220±4,4 V;
- The frequency of the power supply - 50±0,5 Hz.
- Ambient temperature - +10° C to +35° C (283 K to 308 K);
- Relative humidity at +20° C (293 K) - 80%;
- Atmospheric pressure - 750±30 mm Hg. Art. (100±4 kPa);
- Mains voltage - 220±22;
- Mains frequency - 50 Hz±0,5;
- Harmonic content - up to 5%.
Spectrum analyzers C4-48 constructed by the method of sequential analysis and represent a superheterodyne receiver with a single frequency conversion. Measurement of conducted on the dial indicator, frequency tuning - manual or automatic.
Photos: S4-48 (C4-48)