Meter ratio of the amplitude modulation S2-11
Also this device may be referred to: S211, S2 11, S-211, S 211, C2-11, C211, C2 11.
S2-11 meter is used for determining the ratio of the amplitude modulation.
S2-11 meters are used for:
- measurement of amplitude modulation factor;
- study of the shape of the envelope of high-frequency signals (connecting external oscilloscope);
- calibration and verification of embedded modulometers GS;
- measuring the parameters of low-power stations connected;
- removal of the frequency characteristics by modulating frequency generators and transmitters, and estimate the magnitude of the modulated RF and baseband signals;
- measurement of the harmonic content of the signal envelope AM (connecting external meter harmonic distortion).
Carrier frequency range - aperiodic input from 0,15 MHz to 500 MHz.
Modulating frequency range - from 0,03 MHz to 50 MHz.
Limits factor measurement - from 10% to 100%.
Basic measurement error coefficient AM - ±5%.
Sensitivity - from 4 V to 10 V.
THD - 5%.
Dimensions - 140×235×80 mm.
Mass meter - 3 kg.
Operating Conditions S2-11
Ambient temperature - from +15° C to +35° C.
Relative humidity - 80%.
Mains voltage - 220 V.
Supply frequency - 50 Hz.
The manufacturer guarantees compliance meters S2-11 requirements of the applicable technical specifications under normal use, transportation and storage.
Photos: S2-11 (C2-11)