RSP-3 rheostat resistance slide (RSP3, RSP 3)
RSP-3 rheostat resistance slide is designed for continuous adjustment of the current or voltage in electrical circuits.
Technical characteristics of the devices rheostats RSP-3 resistance slide.
Resistors are designed for operation under the following conditions:
- Height above sea level - less than 1000 m;
- Ambient temperature - from -40 º C to +40 ° C;
- Relative humidity of the environment - no more than 98% at 25 ° C;
- Environment-proof, does not contain dust (including conducting) in the amount of disruptive rheostat, and corrosive gases and vapors at concentrations that deplete metals and insulation;
- The absence of direct solar radiation on the instrument rheostat RSP-3 resistance slide;
- Vibratory loads - at 0,5 g acceleration with a frequency of 1 Hz, 50 Hz;
- Multiple blows - when accelerating 3g frequency 2Hz-20Hz;
- The operating position in space - any;
Adjustable rheostat device RSP-3 slide resistance voltage:
- Frequency of 50 Hz alternating current - not more than 500V;
- DC - no more than 220;
Degree of protection device slide rheostat resistance RSP-3 - IP10;
Mode of operation - continuous;
The number of conductive elements with a variable resistor - 1;
Allowable value of the force of the current passing through the instrument rheostat RSP-3 slide resistance, the resistance of the rheostat, depending on the size of a conductive element with a variable resistor shown in Table 1;
Table 1 The value of force permissible current through the resistor, the resistance of the rheostat, depending on the size of a conductive element with a variable resistor
Dimensions of the instrument rheostat RSP-3 resistance slide - 393h86h126mm;
Weight - 2.6 kg.