Radar instrument measuring RIP-3 (RPI3; 3 RIP, RIP-N; RIP3; RIP 3)
Radar instrument measuring RIP-3 is designed to test, configure, and test radar three-centimeter wavelength range and check the special microwave equipment.
Operating frequency range - 8000MGts - 9680 MHz.
The standing in the olny input-output device - 1.6.
Power Consumption - 220W.
- The measuring unit - no more than 490 × 255 × 355 mm;
- Power supply - no more than 490 × 135 × 355 mm.
- The measuring unit - no more than 25 kg;
- Power supply - no more than 15 kg;
- In a shipping container - no more than 100kg.
The device RIP-3 is used in repair shops, field and shipboard conditions, if the instrument is protected from direct exposure to precipitation and spray.
The device RIP-3 operates in the following modes:
- Continuous generation;
- Modulation of rectangular pulses of fixed duration of 0.5 ms, and 1mks 2mks measured continuously with a repetition rate of 200 Hz to 7500Gts;
- Modulated square wave with a repetition rate of 1000 g with the asymmetry of less than 20%;
- Pulse frequency modulation, allowing measurement of the generated frequency at speeds of up to 1MGts/mks 1-MGts/mks and smooth measurement repetition rate of 300 Hz to 7500Gts.
The device RIP-3 provides a mode of external modulation PULSE either polarity duration of 0.3 ms to 10mks amplitude from 4V to 150V and a repetition rate of 300 Hz to 7500Gts. The device provides manual delay triggering high-frequency pulse with respect to the range of 2mks to 300mks in external and internal launch.
In their work devices RIP-3 allow the following error:
- When setting the frequency of the internal oscillator device on a numerical scale - less than ± 1%;
- When setting the frequency of the internal oscillator device and measuring the frequency of the external signal via the integrated frequency counter - no more than ± 0,05%;
- When measuring the difference between the two frequencies, which are separated from one another at 60MHz, the built-in frequency counter - no more than 1.5 MHz;
- When measuring external power continuous wave and the mean power impulsnomodulirovannyh oscillation at the inlet flange unit for the measured power levels ranging from 1 mW to 20 mW - ± 2dB;
- When setting the reference level output 1 mW in CW mode to load VSWR less than 1.5 - less than ± 1,2 dB.
The device RIP-3 error of weakening smooth section attenuator must not exceed:
± 0,3 dB attenuation up to 20 dB;
± 0,015 A at 0 to -20 dB attenuation up to 50 dB;
± 0,02 And the weakening of 0 to 50 dB 60 dB, where A 0 - set the weakening of smooth sections of the attenuator.
Setting error attenuation of 50 dB fixed attenuator section of the RIP-3 must not exceed ± 0,75 dB.
The calibrated output level is adjustable from 1 mW to 0.01 pW with polarization attenuator having a smooth section of the attenuation control from 0 to 60dB and a section with a fixed attenuation of 50 dB. Frequency reference level output signal in the automatic power control (ARM) within the operating frequency range is not more than 3dB. Uncalibrated signal power level of the load VSWR is not more than 1.5 - not less than 3 MW.
The device RIP-3 provides the load 1k shunt capacity not exceeding 50 pF:
- Non-delayed clock pulse of positive and negative polarity amplitude of at least 25 V and a duration of 1 ms ± 0,5;
- Delayed relative to the trigger synchronization pulse of positive and negative polarity amplitude of at least 1 and a duration of 1 ms ± 0,5.
The product meets its specifications after samoprogreva time of 30 minutes. RIP-3 instrument can operate continuously for 16 hours. Mean time between failure is not less than 1250 hours. Mean time between failure is not less than 1250 hours.
RIP-3 instrument is to be operated under the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature - from -30 ° C to +50 ° C;
- Relative humidity - 98% at a temperature of +40 ° C;
- Mains voltage 220V ± 22V 50Hz, 220V or 115V ± 11V ± 6V frequency of 400Hz.
RIP-3 devices are designed to operate earlier than six months from the date of receipt from the transport packaging mozhgut not be released and stored in compressed form.
Apparatus RIP 3 calculated on the following storage conditions:
- Ambient temperature - from 50 ° C-'to +65 ° C';
- Relative humidity - up to 98% at temperature up to +40 ° C '.
The instrument arrived for long-term storage of more than six months, contains exempt from a transfer package.
In areas where it is stored RIP-3 storage place should be free of dust, fumes and alkalis, and corrosive gases.