Stopwatch PV-52 (PV52, PV 52)
Stopwatch PV-52 - an electronic device used for measuring time intervals operate and release relays and other contact devices generate an average value based on the results of several measurements, counting the number of measurements and display the results in digital form.
Measurement range - 0-1s, 0-10s.
Motions - 20%.
Rated voltage - 110V, 220V.
Nominal frequency - 50 Hz.
Stopwatch PV-52 are used as components of different instruments.
Stopwatch PV-52 have the next lowest division:
- For measuring range 0 - 10 s - 1 second;
- On a range of 0 - 0.1 - 0.01 seconds.
Stopwatch PV-52 allow the following measurement error:
- 0.03 s in the measurement interval from 1s to 3s;
- 0.05. the measurement period ot3s to 10s.
Stopwatch PV-52 is designed for use in the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature - from 0 ° C to 45 ° C;
- Relative humidity - 90% at 30 ° C;