Motor PL-072 U3 IM3601 250W 220V 3000 r/min
Engine PL-072 U3 IM3601 250W 220V 3000 r/min - Collector DC motor is used to drive a variety of mechanisms and machines in continuous operation, including equipment for life support in railway transport.
Power supply - 220.
Rotational speed -3000 / min.
Power - 250W.
Design on way of installation - IM3601.
Productivity factor of the device - 6 1%.
Engine weight - 7.85 kg.
Interpretation of marking PL-072 U3 IM3601 250W 220V 3000 r/min:
- PL - DC motor with a molded;
- 07 - size;
- 2 - number of core length of anchor;
- U3 - climatic version and category according to GOST 15150-69;
- IM3601-constructive mounting arrangement according to GOST 2479-79.
Overall, mounting and connecting the motor features of PL-072 U3 IM3601 250W 220V 3000 r/min:
- PL-072 U3 IM3601 250W 220V 3000 r/min are made with insulation class A;
- Degree of protection IP20 motors GOST 17494-72;
- The design of the engine - Safety Standard 12.2.007.0-75, 12.2.007.1-75;
- The requirements of fire safety - GOST 12.1.004-85.
Overall and mounting dimensions of the motors are shown in Fig. 1.
Technical characteristics of the PL-072 U3 IM3601 250W 220V 3000 r/min:
Engine operation PL-072 U3 IM3601 250W 220V 3000 r/min - long. Direction of rotation - to the left.
Tolerance RPM ± 20% of nominal value. Allowable increase the speed that the motor can withstand the PL-072 U3 IM3601 250W 220V 3000 r/min (without damage and permanent deformation) - 1.5 times the nominal value within 2 minutes.
Permissible overload current after the establishment of a conventional thermal mode - 1.5 times the nominal value within 2 minutes.
The average sound level devices PL-072 V3 IM3601 250W 220V 3000 r / min corresponds to the requirements of Class 1 in accordance with GOST 16372-77. The average level of vibration - the requirements of class 4.5 in accordance with GOST 16921-83. Values exceeding the maximum permissible level for winding temperature - 65 ° C, bearings - 50 ° C, body - 30 ° C.
Warranty life motor PL-072 V3 IM3601 250W 220V 3000 r/min - 10000chasov. Guaranteed service life of engines for domestic use - 2 years from the start of use.
Electric PL-072 V3 IM3601 250W 220V 3000 r / min correspond to a group of conditions in accordance with GOST 17516-72 M25:
- Height above sea level - less than 1000 m;
- Ambient temperature from -50 ° C to +40 ° C;
- Relative humidity: 95%, temperature 20 ° C;
- The environment, the optimum for the engine - without the contents of gases and corrosive fumes that destroy metals and insulation, as well as reduce the motor parameters in unacceptable limits.