Measurer antenna parameters PK7-20 (20 PK7, PK 7 20, PK-7-20, PK 7-20)
PK7-20 measurer - a device designed to measure the levels of noise of weak signals in the determination of antenna parameters by radiometric methods, levels of sinusoidal signals and solutions for a number of measuring tasks in the MIS.
- Noise temperature - 30 -3 K - 10 5 K;
- Sine wave power - 10 to 15 fW - 10 -6 mW;
- Relations of power levels sinusoidal signal - 1 - 109.
Power Consumption - 480W.
- Block high frequencies - 14kg;
- Induction unit - 17kg;
- Control unit - 17 kg;
- Power supply - 9.5 kg.
- Block high frequencies - 350 × 273 × 330mm;
- Induction unit - 490 × 480 × 175 mm;
- Control unit - 490 × 480 × 175 mm;
- Power supply - 335 × 173 × 355mm.
Structural features and function PK7-20
PK7-20 measures the absolute values of the low noise temperatures using nitrogen-cooled GS, temperatures of 300 K and above - with the help of the General Staff of the gas discharge.
To reduce the mismatch error in the meter PK7-20 provides transformer impedances, for locking the mirror channel - tunable filter. Provides the core functionality of the control bodies of nodes. RF remote control unit allows you to place it at a distance of up to 30m from the rest of the unit (control unit and a display unit).
PK7-20 measurer can operate in automated systems on a predetermined program that automatically manage functions such as IF attenuator and bass, the position of the input switch, bandwidth, etc.
PK7-20 measurer in the work allow the following error:
- When measuring the noise temperature - ± 10%;
- Power measurement sinewave - ± 15%;
- For measuring the ratio of power levels sinewave - ± 7%.
PK7-20 measurer is powered via an AC voltage of 220 V and a frequency of 50 Hz.