The sound level meter OKTAVA-110A-V1, spectrum analyzer OKTAVA-110A-V1 (OKTAVA110AV1, OKTAVA 110A V1, OKTAVA-110A-V1)
The sound level meter OKTAVA-110A-V1, spectrum analyzer OKTAVA-110A-V1 is designed for measurement of sound, affecting the rights to manufacture, transport, residential and public buildings, etc.The instrument can also be used to measure the noise characteristics of machines, measurement of sound insulation, sound power determination, certification of premises.
Product Specifications sound level meters OKTAVA-110A-V1, spectrum analyzers OKTAVA-110A-V1:
Octave-110A sound level meters is a class according to GOST 17 187, IEC 61672-1 and IEC 60651/60804. Built-octave and 1/3-octave filters satisfy the device class 1 in accordance with GOST 17 168 and IEC 61 260.
Special features sound-level meter OKTAVA-110A-V1, spectrum analyzer OCTAVA-110A-V1:
- The principle of simultaneous measurement of all parameters are measured and stored in memory at once;
- A large range (22-139 dB) can be measured as a weak noise and strong - from utilities to manufacturing;
- Graphical display: provides several options for reporting measured data - from table to graph, low-power backlight and contrast adjustment allow you to use the device in low and, conversely, excessive lighting;
- A successful ergonomics instrument sound meter OKTAVA-110A-V1, spectrum analyzer OKTAVA-110A-V1: in the field can be one and the same hand to hold the device and manage them - the second hand is free!The metal case protects the device from mechanical influences and ensures long life electronics;
- Modularity: you can order only with you with the right modes of measurement ("Sound", "Infrasound", "Ultrasound", "Total Vibration", "Local vibration" ...), and then retrofit it with new options;
- Multi-unit sound level meter OKTAVA-110A-V1, spectrum analyzer OKTAVA-110A-V1: implemented menu language selection device;
- Exchange of data files from your computer: simply connect the device to the USB port of your computer standard USB-cable.The computer detects the new device memory as if it was connected to a regular disk;
- Sound level meter, telemetry unit OKTAVA-110A-V1, spectrum analyzer OKTAVA-110A-V1: the instrument has an additional port for digital data or digitized signals to a computer in real time.
Additional software (110_RTA, 110_DM, SIGNAL +) makes a bunch of instrument-computer into a powerful measurement system.
Instrument sound meter OKTAVA-110A-V1, spectrum analyzer OKTAVA-110A-V1 simultaneously performs the functions of two instruments:
- A precision sound level meter;
- Octave and 1/3-octave Analyzer 1st class;
You can sound level meter on the instrument screen OKTAVA-110A-V1, spectrum analyzer OKTAVA-110A-V1 at the same time to see a graphical representation of the spectrum of sound pressure levels in octave or third octave bands and the sound levels in dBA, or DBS dBLin.Since the instrument measures all parameters simultaneously, you can display a variety of data is added to the measurements, for example, the equivalent switch, current-ing (Slow, Fast, I) and maximum / minimum timing, change the type of spectrum with octave octave, and so on etc.
While the graphical representation of the spectrum enables us to quickly get an idea of the nature of the measured noise, tabular presentation of results is very useful for quantitative analysis.
In the "infrasound" sound level meter on the instrument screen OKTAVA-110A-V1, spectrum analyzer OKTAVA-110A-V1 in real-time displays two spectra: Sound pressure levels in octave-2Hz 16Gts tretoktavah and 1.6 Hz-20 Hz.
In addition, the instrument measures the sound pressure level with frequency weighting G.
Pressing RECORD, the operator retains the non-volatile memory device, all parameters measured at the moment.
Communication device Sound Level Meter OKTAVA-110A-V1, spectrum analyzer OKTAVA-110A-V1 with a computer:
With a large amount of measurement is convenient to take advantage of the vibrometer connection with a PC. There are two options.
The easiest - transfer of data files from the memory device Sound Level Meter OKTAVA-110A-V1, spectrum analyzer OKTAVA-110A-V1 into the computer via an interface USB. This is easily done by conventional means Windows: just as you're copying files from one disk to another.With this program you can view the contents of 110_Util these results and convert them into text format.
By the way, you can perform and write back: from the PC to the device and, if necessary, to study the old results on the display device.
Another way to interact with the computer - telemetry.In this case, you can send real-time measurements or computer digitized the original implementation of the interim! Data transfer can be carried by cable lengths up to 300m (!)or using the wireless interface on BlueTooth.
Sound Level Meter Kit device OKTAVA-110A-V1, spectrum analyzer OKTAVA-110A-V1:
- ISS 110A;
- Mic Preamp KMM400;
- Microphone CMC-205 or equivalent;
- Vibration sensor 1-axis;
- 2 sets of batteries;