The equivalent network NNB 102-2
Also, this device can be called: NNB102-2, NNB1022, NNB102 2, NNB-102-2, NNB-1022, NNB-102 2, NNB 1O2-2.
NNB 102-2 equivalent network combined with selective microvoltmeter (type SMV 6,1 SMV 6,2 or STV 301-2) measures the voltage at the radio interference devices, machines and systems that unintentionally produce high-frequency energy.
Specifications NNB 102-2:
Frequency range - from 0,15 MHz to 30 MHz.
Number of conductors - 4.
Maximum load current - 25 A, each branch.
Maximum allowable voltage:
- Between two phases - 430 V;
- Between one phase and earth - 250 V.
Input impedance equivalent network NNB 102-2 - 75 Ohm.
Input impedance - 150±20 Ohm.
Phase coal equivalent - 20°.
- Between the inlet and outlet of the network - no less than 30 dB;
- Measured voltage noise - 6±0,5 dB.
Isolation between conductors - not less than 20 dB.
Operating voltage of the transmitter interference between phase and earth:
- For sources of interference with cos φ - 1 - 97,5% of the supply voltage;
- For sources of interference with cos φ - 0,9 - 95% of the supply voltage.
- AC input - Built-plug AS 25/380-4, TGL 57-1029;
- Network output - Built in AK outlet 25/380-4, TTL 57-1030;
- RF connection to a device for measuring interference - socket with 75-0-f1.
Weight - 25 kg.
Dimensions - 550x450x190 mm.
Running time - 2 hours, 15 minutes break.
Temperature range - from -10° C to +45° C.
Class implementation - T II by TGL 9200.
Storage and transport conditions NNB 102-2:
Temperature range - from -40° C to +55° C.
Maximum allowable pressure steam for a period of not more than 500 hours - 35 Torr.
Mechanical strength (impact):
- Duration of the shock - 6 ms;
- Maximum acceleration - 12 g;
- The number of strokes - 1000.
The manufacturer provides satisfaction guarantee equivalent network NNB 102-2 all the technical requirements provided the customer terms and conditions of use, storage and transportation of installed documentation manuals.
Photos: NNB 102-2