Datasheets and radio parts >> resistors (MRKh, S5, SP5 and others)
The flying resistors MRKh 0,25
MRKh 0,25 the flying resistor used to work in DC and AC in precision measurement and computer equipment.
Scope: in circuits requiring high accuracy and stability of the electrical resistance in the electrical and radio equipment.
MRKh 0,25 specifications:
Range produced resistance - 10 kOhm to 10 MOhm.
Tolerance - ±0,05%.
The maximum allowable power dissipation - 0,25 W.
Maximum frequency MRKh 0,25 - f =50000/Rn, where Rn - nominal impedance.
Frequency accuracy - no more than 5%.
Maximum operating voltage resistor - 350 V.
Temperature coefficient of resistance MRKh 0,25 in the temperature range:
- From 20° C to 100° C - ±8·10-6 1º C; ±15·10-6 1° C;
- From -60° C to +20° C - ±30.
Overall dimensions - 14×36×25×1 mm.
Masa - 14 g.
Operating conditions MRKh 0,25:
- At full load - on -60° C to +60° C;
- While reducing the electrical load to 0,2 PH - from -60° C to +100° C.
Relative humidity at 35° C - 98%.
- Reduced - up to 86659 Pa (650 mm hg. tbsp.)
- Increased - up to 105700 Pa (800 mm hg. tbsp.).
Vibration acceleration in the range from 1 Hz to 200 Hz - 100 m/s2.
Gamma-percent share of MRKh 0,25 at γ - 90% - 2000 h.
Shelf life of products the flying Resistors - 8 years.
The change in resistance:
- For gamma-percent life - not more than ±0,2%;
- The end of the storage time - by up to ±0,1% ±0,2%.
Annual drift - ±0,02%.
The manufacturer provides a guarantee of compliance Microwire resistors MRKh 0,25 all the technical requirements provided the customer terms and conditions of use, storage and transportation, installed documentation manuals.