Ammeter M244 (M-244, M 244).
Ammeter M244 - Multirange laboratory instrument magneto system on extensions, designed to measure current in DC circuits.
Technical features of M244:
- Accuracy class - 0.2;
- Current measurement range: 0 - 10mkA; 0 - 25mkA; 50mkA-0, 0-100uA, 0-250mkA; 500mkA-0, 0-500mkA, 0-1000mkA.
Housing ammeter M244 is made of plastic. The moving part of the device attached to the braces. Ammeter reading device M244 - dial pointer.
M244 are made with the following dimensions:
- Dimensions - 243h195h104mm;
- The weight of the unit without box - 3.0 kg;
- The weight of the device with a case - 4,1 kg.
- The length of the scale - 140 mm;
- Settling time - 4c.
The ratio of the maximum permissible error of absolute basic model means and ammeters M244 for each of the scale should be tested not more than 1:5.
Ammeters M244 are available in two types of performance - export and tropic, to comply with TU-25-04-034-66.
Operating conditions M244
Under the terms of mechanical stress during operation ammeter M244 belongs to the ordinary. Operating position of the unit - horizontal, vertical.
The devices are designed for operation at temperatures from +10 ° C to +35 ° C. The relative humidity for optimum performance ammeter should not be more than 80% (at +30 º C).