M2001 ammeter, voltmeter M2001 (M 2001 and M-2001; m2001; m in 2001; m-2001)
M2001 ammeter, voltmeter M2001 - panel meters are designed to measure current and voltage in DC circuits.
Accuracy class - 2.5.
Dimensions - 60 × 60 × 69,5 mm.
Vibration, impact resistant, splash-proof.
Structurally ammeters M2001 and voltmeters M2001 are instruments of the electromagnetic system. Each unit is decorated in the case of a thermoset plastic. On execution of the housing devices are dust-and splash-proof. The moving part of the measuring equipment is of core support.
End of scale, which has the ammeter M2001 and voltmeter M2001, as well as a way to incorporate instruments filed in Table 1., Table 2. and Table 3.
Ammeters M2001 and voltmeters M2001 admit error in the measurements, the value of which does not exceed 2.5% of the final value.
Ammeter M2001 and voltmeter M2001 under the influence of various factors admit the reading changes:
- By rejecting ambient temperature from -50 ᵒ C to +60 ᵒ C - no more than ± 1,2% for every 10 degrees;
- Under the influence of an external magnetic field of 400 A / m - not more than ± 1,5%;
- Under the influence of them located close to the same unit, as well as mounting devices for the ferromagnetic shield - not more than ± 10%.
Operating conditions M2001
Ammeter M2001 and voltmeter M2001 designed for use at temperatures from -40 º C to +60 º C. Relative humidity should be no more than 95% (at +35 º C).
Positioning and mounting M2001
Ammeters M2001 and voltmeters M2001 designed for flush mounting on vertical or horizontal panels (panels) made as of the magnetic and non-magnetic materials.
When installing the M2001 should adhere to the following rules:
- Installation of equipment should be made carefully, without distortions;
- Fastening ammeters M2001 and voltmeters M2001 panel must be rigid and not create additional stress;
- Ammeter M2001 and voltmeter M2001 during installation should be located away from sources of strong magnetic fields with a strength greater than 0.4 kA / m;
- Appliances intended for inclusion in the network with a voltage of more than 650V, mounted on insulators of reach to touch.
The manufacturer guarantees that the device specification requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation. Ammeter M2001 and voltmeter M2001 meet the requirements for ensuring safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.