M1620 ammeter, voltmeter M1620 (M 1620 M-1620; m1620; m in 1620; m-1620)
M1620 ammeter, voltmeter M1620 - round dial panel meters, designed to measure current and voltage in DC, as well as non-electrical quantities, if they are converted to a DC signal or voltage.
Accuracy class - 1.5.
- Current - 0.5 mA - 20 mA, 30A - 7.5 kA;
- Voltage - 10V - 1500V.
Degree of protection - IP54.
Overall dimensions - 120 × 120 × 126mm.
Vibration, impact resistant, splash-proof, for harsh environments.
Ammeters M1620 and voltmeters M1620 designed to measure current and voltage in DC networks of marine power plants as well as for use in harsh operating conditions in various industries.
Structural features M1620
Ammeter M1620 and voltmeter M1620 is a magneto-electric devices unipolar system design, made in cases of splash-proof and designed for flush mounting.
Structurally, the ammeter M1620 and voltmeter M1620 consist of the measuring equipment, casing, base and casing. Case made from a thermoplastic and has two compartments. In the front compartment of the housing M1620 placed the measuring mechanism in the rear compartment - elements of the electrical circuit. To the rear of the chassis is mounted plastic cap. The front of the device is closed trim or aluminum alloy, which is pre-installed sight glass. In the center of the glass is offset with a gasket that provides splash protection ammeters M1620 and voltmeters M1620.
Ammeters M1620 and voltmeters M1620 have a scale, made of thermoplastic plastic. Scale marks are applied on the outer edge of buoyant dial so that the needle end is aligned with them. This excluded when counting error of parallax. At the bottom of the scale devices M1620 applied indicate the measured values and data characterizing devices.
The construction provides a spring supports the movable portion cushioning devices M1620 shake and vibration in the axial and radial directions. Switch P1825 features a rectangular molded case splash-proof. Switch housing is equipped with four eyelets for fixing.
Measurement ranges and ways of connecting to the network are given in Tables 1-2.
Scale length 180mm ± 8mm devices. Grating angle of 230 ± 10 °. Response time is less than 3 seconds.
Ammeter M1620 and voltmeter M1602 allows error ± 1,5% of full scale when measuring current or voltage.
Ammeters M1620 and voltmeters M1620 have the following limits of additional error caused by:
- Ambient temperature change from the normal 20 ° C ± 5 ° C and any temperature within the range of from minus 40 ° C to plus 50 ° C for appliances root ± 50% accuracy class designations for every 10 ° C change in temperature, and for ammeters M1620, calibrated with the resistance of wires, different from 0.035 Ohm - ± 80%;
- The influence of an external DC magnetic field strength of 0.4 kA / m in the worst direction of the current is equal to 0.5 of the maximum permissible basic error;
- Changing the position of the device (inclination) from the normal position in either direction by 45 °, is equal to ± 1%;
- The installation of the device on a ferromagnetic shield thickness 2mm ± 0,5 mm or influenced located near the device must be equal to ± 0,5%.
Ammeters M1620 and voltmeters M1620 stand following the insulation test voltage (at ambient temperature of 20 ° C ± 5 ° C and a relative humidity of 80%):
- 2kV - for all ammeters and voltmeters with a finite value of the measuring range up to 600, an adjustable resistor R1830, switch P1825;
- 3 kV - for voltmeters with a finite span of more than 600V to 1000V;
- 4 kW - for voltmeters with end of scale to more than 1000V 1500V.
The insulation resistance of electrical circuits M1620 devices relative to the body in an ambient temperature of 20 ° C ± 10 ° C and 80% relative humidity for at least 20MOm.
M1620 devices designed to operate in ambient temperatures from -40 ° C to +50 ° C and a relative humidity of 100% at +50 ° C.
Storage and transportation of M1620
Ammeter M1620 and voltmeter M1620 should be stored in closed containers in heated rooms on the shelves ambient temperature of 5 ° C to 40 ° C and a relative humidity of 80% at a temperature of 25 ° C.
Ammeter M1620 and voltmeter M1620 can be transported in a package of GOST 9181 at an ambient temperature from -50 ° C to 70 ° C and relative humidity up to 100% at 50 ° C by all modes of transport, and aircraft - in an enclosed heated compartments.