Also, this device can be called: M 110, M110, m-110, m110, m110.
Aneroid M-110 is designed to measure absolute pressure and atmospheric pressure in the range from 5 mm Hg. Art. to 790 mm Hg. Art. at an ambient temperature of +5 ° C to +50 ° C and 80% relative humidity.
The operating principle of aneroid barometer is based on properties of the membrane aneroid boxes deform when the air pressure changes. Linear displacement membranes using transmission linkage converted to angular movements pointing arrows.
Operating position of the device - the horizontal scale up.
Specifications barometers M-110:
Measuring range - 5 mm Hg. Art. to 790 mm Hg. Art.
Maximum permissible error:
- In the range of 5-100 mm Hg. Art. - ± 2,5 mm Hg. Art.;
- In the rest of the range - ± 1,5 mm Hg. Art.
- Diameter - not more than 205 mm;
- Height - not more than 125 mm.
Weight - no more than 3.2 kg.
Average life - at least 6 years.
Sealed enclosure provides a change in internal pressure of not more than 1.0 mm Hg. Art. 6 minutes at differences between the atmospheric pressure and the outer limits of the measuring range.
Barometers M-110 can withstand 1,000 pressure cycles at a speed of up to 25 mm Hg. Art. for a second day on the atmospheric pressure to 5 mm Hg. Art.
Aneroid M-110 are beyond repair products.
Barometer should be protected from direct solar radiation, extreme temperature fluctuations, moisture, shocks and vibrations. After exposure barometer at temperatures below 0 ° C and above +50 ° C, it must be maintained as long at the operating temperature.
In operation, it is prohibited:
- Loosen the bolts clamping ring;
- Turn the locking screw through the hole of the aneroid unit fitting;
- Creating pressure in the housing of less than 1 mm Hg. Art. and more than 830 mm Hg. Art.;
- Measure the pressure in the shell at a speed of more than 20 mm Hg. Art. for 1 min.;
- Transport barometer without box and packaging.
The package includes M-110 aneroid in the case. Optional user supplied control and verification procedure.