Equipment for maintenance checkup >> - the list of equipment for vehicle inspection >> technical control (LTK) >> Mobile Container station LTK-M
The line of technical control LTK-M MSD-3500m (LTC-M-MSD-3500m, 3500m LTK M MSD; LTKMMSD3500M)
LTK-M MSD-3500m - mobile diagnostic station of container with universal brake tester is used to carry out technical inspections for compliance with road safety and the technical condition of all types of vehicles with an axle load up to 3500 kg.
LTK-M MSD-3500m are in the form of metal containers the size of 6040 × 2440 × 2600mm with rigid base frame, which houses the office block and the working compartment and fixing the brake stand STM-3500m.
Working compartment LTK-M MSD-3500m is equipped with hinged ramps with hydraulic forming traps for arrival on the roller unit and the horizontal part of the working area equipped with adjusting support screw, allowing for the need to align the horizontal position.
With LTC-M MSD-3500m is:
- Technical inspection of vehicles ATS requirements for road safety;
- Evaluation of the performance of brake systems of motor vehicles;
- Assessment of toxicity and smoke exhaust of motor vehicles;
- Assessment of light distribution and parameter external lights of vehicles, including time;
- Evaluation of the total angle of loose steering on top of motion-driven wheel motor vehicles;
- Assessment of light transmission car windows of vehicles.
Using the software LTK-M MSD-3500m impact, you can:
- The networking of several lines of technical control in a total yield in the base vehicle registration;
- To connect and exchange data between databases registration, investigation;
- Filling in forms or print ready diagnostic card with correction fields and forms at the request of customers;
- Automated registration number of vehicles passing inspection and report generation for each type of detected malfunctions;
- Video and photographic recording the appearance of the ATS, the automatic recognition of the registration number, request and receive information about ATS and its owner from the registration database;
- Auto-complete the transaction log with the date, time, artist, and he has performed actions.