Equipment for maintenance checkup >> - the list of equipment for vehicle inspection >> technical control >> Mobile Container station LTK-M
LTK-M MSD-15000 (LTK-M MSD15000; LTK-M MSD 15000)
LTK-M MSD-15000 - station is designed to test the technical condition of vehicles with the use of technical diagnostics in compliance with applicable standards and regulations for safety of traffic.
The station can be used divisions of the State Traffic Safety Inspectorate, the Transport Inspectorate under the verification of the technical condition of vehicles in operation and the annual State technical inspection. It can also be applied to fleets and car service stations to check the technical condition of vehicles to meet the requirements of road safety after the repair and operation.
Specifications LTK-M MSD-15000
Set of diagnostic equipment, which is part of the DPA LTK-M MSD-15000 to evaluate the technical condition of the vehicle according to the following criteria:
- The braking system;
- Toxicity and smoke exhaust gases;
- Light distribution and parameters of external lighting devices, including the time;
- The total angle of loose steering on top of motion-driven wheels;
- Light transmission of automotive glass;
- The parameters of the sensory and visual inspection on the basis of automated assessment.
The hardware-software complex measurement control lines LTK-M MSD-15000 operates on the principle of inspection and measurement of the technical condition of vehicles of all categories on gostirovannym methods of measurement.
Operating conditions LTK-M MSD-15000
The station is designed for use in the following conditions:
- An ambient temperature of minus 10 ° C to 50 ° C;
- Atmospheric pressure of 86.6 to 106.7 kPa;
- Relative humidity of 100% at 25 ° C.
Photos: LTK-M MSD-15000