Measuring parameters low-power transistors and diodes, L2-77 (L277, L 2 77, L-2-77, L 277, L-277, L2 77)
Measuring parameters low-power transistors and diodes, L2-77 is designed to test the basic parameters of low-power bipolar transistors, diodes and Zener wide range.
Applied to the input process control laboratory and workshop conditions.
The instrument has a wide margin measurements, high accuracy, close to the accuracy of special equipment, digital readout, automatic selection of measuring ranges.
Technical characteristics of the instrument gauges parameters low-power transistors and diodes, L2-77:
- The reverse currents of diodes, transistors and the collectors - 10 -8 10 -3 A-A;
- Current transfer ratio of transistors - 5-2000;
- Forward voltage diode - 0.1V-5V;
- Zener voltage stabilization - 3V-150V;
Accuracy of measurement device measuring the parameters of low-power transistors and diodes, L2-77 - 5%;
Modes of measurement:
- Transistors - Ie = 10mA, Uk = 10V;
- Diodes - If = 5mA-300mA, Uobr = 10V-400V;
Consumed by the device measuring the parameters of low-power transistors and diodes, L2-77 Power - 25 V · A