Test lamps L1-3 (L13, L1 3, L 1-3, L-1-3, L 1 3)
Test lamps L1-3 - an instrument designed to measure the basic electrical parameters of radio tubes, as well as removing the static characteristics.
- Filament voltage - 3V 7.5 V 15V;
- The voltage on the grid 1 - 1.5 V 3V 7.5 V, 15 V;
- The voltage on the grid 2 - 75V, 150V, 300V;
- Anode voltage - 15V, 75V, 150V, 300S;
- Current at the anode and the emission diodes - 1.5 mA, 3 mA, 7.5 mA, 15 mA, 30 mA, 75mA, 150mA;
- Current net 2 - 0.75 mA, 1.5 mA, 3 mA, 7.5 mA, 15 mA;
- Backlash 1 and the anode current at the beginning of characteristics - 0.75 mA: 3mkA; 15mkA; 30MKA; 150mkA;
- Rectified Current - 150mA, 300mA;
- Slope - 0.75 mA / V, 1.5 mA / V, 3 mA / V, 7.5 mA / V, 15 mA / V, 30 mA / V, 75mA / V.
Power - AC 220V or 127V, 50Hz, 115V, 400Hz.
Power Consumption - 300W, 450W (at test lamp 5TSZS).
Dimensions - 515×317×228mm.
Weight - up to 22kg.
Testers lamps L1-3 allow measurement receiver-amplifier and a low-power generator (with a power dissipation of the anode to 25W) lamps, rectifier tubes, diodes, voltage regulators, and discharge in accordance with the specifications or in the conventional mode.
The main parameters that measure the testers lamps L1-3, filed in Table 1.
In addition, the test of L1-3 allows you to measure in heated-lights:
- The leakage current between the cathode and heater at voltages of 100V and 250V (plus on the cathode minus the heater on);
- The leakage current between the electrodes at voltages of 100V and 250V.
Test L1-3 supplies the electrodes bulbs the following voltages:
- On the heat - from 1V to 14V at currents up to 1.2 A;
- A grid 1 - 0 to-65V and-100V fixed voltage;
- 2 on the grid - from 10V to 300V with a current up to 15mA;
- The anode - from 5V to 300V with a current up to 100 mA;
- AC voltage rectifier tubes for the test - 2 × 350V, 400V × 2, 2 × 450 V, 2 × 500V.
The testers L1-3 in their work may allow the following error:
- To measure the filament voltage, anode grid 1, the grid 2, the anode current, the grid 2, and the rectified current test rectifier tubes - ± 1,5% of the span of each of the scales;
- For measuring the inverse current and the grid 1 in the beginning of the current characteristics - ± 2,5% of the span of each of the scales;
- To measure the slope - ± 2,5% of full-scale each of the scales.
Devices L1-3 under the influence of various factors can alter his testimony:
- When the ambient temperature within the operating temperature range - less than 1.2% for every 10 ᵒ C change in temperature of the upper limit of measurement of each of the scales;
- Change reading lamp instrumentation caused by changes in ambient temperature within the operating temperature range - less than 2% for every 10 ᵒ C change in temperature of the upper limit of measurement of each of the scales.
The testers L1-3 are designed for use under the following conditions:
- Air temperature +20 ° C;
- Relative humidity - 95%;
- Atmospheric pressure of 750 mm Hg
The manufacturer guarantees, testers lamps L1-3 correspond to the technical requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation.
Test tubes L1-3 complies with the requirements ensuring the safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.