Instrument for the study of amplitude-frequency characteristics of the H1-55 (H155, H-1-55, H 1 55, x1-55, H-155, H 155, x155, x-1-55, x 1 55, x -155, x 155, x1 55)
Instrument for the study of amplitude-frequency characteristics of the H1-55 is designed to study response radios with digital readout of measured values and the playback frequency response on the CRT screen.
It is used in various fields of electronics in the laboratory and workshop conditions, as well as repair and calibration bodies.
Built-in microprocessor provides:
- Automation of measurements and processing of measurement results;
- Automatic calibration and correction of irregularities of its own response;
- Automatic installation of the frequency range;
- Soft detuning from noise at work on small signal levels;
- Input and storing in a memory reference frequency and carrying out comparative measurements with respect to it;
- There are a number of service functions.
Interactive mode, the digital frame makes the unit convenient and easy to use.
Specifications for the study instrumentation devices amplitude-frequency characteristics of the H1-55:
Frequency range - 1MHz-1400MHz;
The number of sub-bands - 3 (1MHz-11MGts, 10.8 MHz 132MGts, 128MGts-1400MHz);
Rocking band instrument instrument to study the amplitude-frequency characteristics of the H1-55 - 0.1-all sub-band;
The measurement error of the relative amplitude (with VSWR less than or equal to 3), at least:
- 130dB - by heterodyne conversion;
- 90dB - with amplitude detection;
FM band spurious output device sweep apparatus for the study of amplitude-frequency characteristics of the H1-55, no more than:
- 5 kHz - 1 sub-band;
- 20 kHz - 2 sub-band;
- 200 kHz - 3 sub-band;
VSWR sweep out - no more than 1.5;
Consumed by the device unit for the study of amplitude-frequency characteristics of the H1-55 power - 380 ∙ A;
- Generator - 488h507h173mm;
- Sweep - 488h507h173mm;
Weight of the device device to study the amplitude-frequency characteristics of the H1-55:
- Generator - 22kg;
- Sweep - 24kg.
Photos: H1-55 (x1-55)