Also, this device can be called: IZS 10N, IZS10N, IZSС-10-N, IZS 10 N, I3S-10N, I3S 10N, I3S10N.
IZS-10N pachometer is intended to examine the reinforced concrete structure in order to identify the presence of reinforcement, quantity and spatial location.
Meter to determine the rebar diameter and the thickness of the protective layer for reinforcement in concrete.
Measured thickness of the protective layer of concrete:
- Fixture with a diameter of 4 mm to 10 mm - 5 mm to 30 mm;
- Fixture with diameter of 12 mm to 32 mm - 10 mm to 60 mm;
- Where the diameter of the valve from 36 mm to 80 mm - calibration according to GOST 22904-78.
Thickness of the protective layer of concrete to determine the projections of the axes of the rebars:
- Fixture with a diameter of 4 mm to 10 mm - 30 mm or less;
- Fixture with diameter of 12 mm to 32 mm - 60 mm at most.
Identification of reinforcement at depth:
- With a diameter of 4 mm - 120 mm;
- With a diameter of 16 mm - 200 mm.
Setup time IZS-10N - no more than 5 minutes.
Measuring time - less than 45 seconds.
Time of continuous operation - 11 hours.
Basic error measurement of thickness - not more than ±(5% 0.5 mm).
Basic error determining the location of the projection of the axis of the reinforcing bar - no more than ±10 mm.
Mains voltage - 220 V.
Supply frequency - 50 Hz.
- Electronic control unit - 225×150×125 mm;
- Converter - 220×87×84 mm.
- Electronic unit - 2.8 kg;
- Converter - 0.6 kg.
Operating conditions of IZS-10N pachpmeters:
Ambient temperature - +10° C to +35° C.
Relative humidity - 80%.
Principle of operation gauges IZS-10N is based on registration of change of the impedance converter, resulting from the interaction of the electromagnetic field transmitter with rebar in concrete.