Angle sensor IPU-T (Iput, IPU T)
Angle sensor IPU-T is designed as individual components of stator and rotor mounted directly to the landing field equipment.
The sensors are accurate reading of channels (TA). Conclusions and winding TO GO is flexible conductors or connected to the terminal for podpayki petals.
Angle sensor IPU-T is designed for operation in remote transmission and transformer as the primary sensor in the transducer angle code.
Technical characteristics of the devices encoders IPU-T:
Nominal excitation current:
- Channel TO - 145mA;
Maximum output voltage angle sensor device IPU-T:
- Channel TO - 0.57 V;
The number of pairs of poles (electric reduction):
- Channel TO - 64;
Nominal excitation voltage angle sensor device IPU-T - 6B.
Rated frequency - 4000Hz.
Frequency range angle sensor device IPU-T - from 400Hz to 4000Hz.
Encoders are divided into accuracy classes:
- Angle Sensor IPU-T 0.1 accuracy class (0.1 cl. T) has the characteristics:
- Accuracy channel - it is not more than ± 6 seconds;
- Accuracy Channel GO - no more than ± 15 minutes;
- Angle Sensor IPU-T 0.15 accuracy class (0,15 cl. T.) has the characteristics:
- Accuracy channel - it is not more than ± 9 seconds;
- Accuracy Channel GO - no more than ± 15 minutes.