Dose rate meter IMD-1R (IMD1R; IPD 1P)
Meter IMD-1R - a product developed for the measurement of the exposure dose of gamma radiation radioactive contamination and to detect beta radiation.
Measuring range - 0.01 mR / h - 999R / h
Measurement error - no more than ± 25%.
- 4 elements of A-343 with a nominal voltage of 6 V;
- Onboard the DC;
- The batteries with a voltage of 10.8V to 30V.
Weight - 2.5 kg.
Weight of the device - 12.2 kg.
Meters IMD-1R reach the operating mode after turning on after 1 minute. The measurement time shall not exceed:
- 60c - 0.01 mR/ch-9 on sub-band, 99mR / h;
- 15c - on subband mR/ch-9 0.01 99 R / hr;
- 6s - at sub-band 10mR/ch-999 mR / hr;
- 1.5 to - on the sub-band 10mR/ch-999 R / hr
Audible alarm meter IMD-1R is activated when the exposure rate of 0.1 mR / hr and 300mR / h on the sub-band "mR / hr" and 0.1 mR / hr and 300R / h on the sub-band "P / h."
Meters IMD-1R can continuously work with one set of A-343 is not less than 100 hours. Meter IPD-1R stably operates at temperatures ranging from -50 º C and +50 º C.
Meter IMD-1R withstand such loads:
- Sinusoidal vibration in the frequency range from 5 Hz to 80 Hz with an acceleration of 39 m / s 2 (4g);
- Transport strikes in packing all types of transport for any distance;
- Low atmospheric pressure to 90 mm Hg. Art. (At aviatransportirovanii) at -50 ° C;
- Change of ambient temperature of -60 º C to +65 ° C;
- Solar radiation;
- The impact of sand and dust;
- Falling from a height of 0.75 meters to the ground;
- Impact working solutions for special processing (except solutions based dihloretana).
Dose rate meters IMD-1R stably operate at destabilizing factors with more accuracy specified in Table 1: