Radiometric devices >> measuring instruments of electromagnetic field strength
Measuring Kit FSM-8,5 (FSM8, 5; FSM 8,5; FSM-8.5; FSM8.5; FSM 8.5)
Measuring Kit FSM-8,5 - set of products and devices for measuring the field strength of radio interference.
Operating frequency range - 26 MHz - 1000 MHz.
Measuring the - the tension.
The kit FSM-8, 5 are:
- Selective Microvoltmeter type SMV 8.5;
- Dipole field strength measurement type DP-1 and DP-3;
- Log-periodic antenna type LPA1;
- Supporting structure of the antenna type ATR2;
- The equivalent of network type NNB 103, providing a radio noise voltage measurement in the frequency range of 26MHz to 300MHz.
Kit FSM-8,5, takes measurements of tension between 1mkV / m to 1V / m In this FSM-8, 5 permits the measurement error, the value is equal to 1 dB.