Radiometric devices >> measuring instruments of electromagnetic field strength
Measuring Kit FSM-6, 5 (FSM6, 5; FSM 6,5; FSM-6.5; FSM6.5; FSM 6.5)
Measuring Kit FSM-6, 5 - set of products and equipment designed to measure the voltage field interference.
Frequency range - 0.1 MHz - 30MHz.
Measuring the - voltage.
The complete FSM-6, 5 are:
- Selective microvoltmeter type SMV 6.5;
- Dipoles to measure the field strength of type DP-1 and DP-3;
- Log-periodic antenna type LPA1;
- Supporting structure antenna type ATR2;
- Equivalent networks such as NNB 103 which provides a measurement of radio interference voltage in the frequency range from 0.1 MHz to 30MHz.
Kit FSM-6, 5 makes measurements of tension between 1mkV / m to 1V / m This FSM-6, 5 admits the error of measurement, the value of which is equal to 1 dB.