Frequency meter F571 (F 571, F-571; f571; f 571; f-571)
Frequency meter F571 - an electronic device with a digital readout that is used to measure frequency and period of oscillations, pulse durations and intervals of time, the number of electrical pulses and frequency ratio.
The limits of the unit's F571:
- Frequency: 0.1 Hz - 20 MHz;
- Period: 0.1 Hz - 1 MHz;
- Pulse Width: 1mks - 10 5 s;
- The number of electrical impulses - 1-99999999;
- Frequency ratio: 1:1 to 2 × 10 6, 1.
Time frequency measurement instruments for F571 - 0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1, 10, 100 s.
Power supply - 220V ± 10% at 50Hz.
Power consumption - no more than 100W.
Structurally, the frequency F571 is designed as a portable device with a desktop size of 490 × 375 × 290mm and weighs up to 18 kg.
Frequency meter F571 may be used for measuring the instantaneous and average values and frequency period, single and intermediate times and durations of pulses, as well as for the study of various single and batch processes.
The input voltage range shown in Table 1.
The input resistance and capacitance of the main frequency measurement channels have the following meanings:
- Input 1, when using the AC amplifier - 50kOm/30Pf;
- Input 1 using a dc amplifier - 20kOm/100Pf;
- Control channels ("start", "stop", "reset") - 10kOm/50Pf.