Digital readout F5290 (F 5290, F-5290)
Digital readout F5290 - a product designed for the control of linear or angular displacement in one axis coordinate with the primary transmitter movements - synchro BS-155A (hereinafter - synchro), indicate the position of the moving mechanisms of the machine or another machine in which it is applied.
Measurement range - from -9999999 to 9999599.
Power consumption - 8W.
Power supply - AC power 85V - 242V, 49Hz - 61Gts.
Dimensions - 325 × 315 × 95mm.
Weight - 3.5 kg.
Digital readouts F5290 used as a specialized subsidiary complementary part in the information-measuring systems, machine tools and other machines in the measurement and control of mechanical motion.
The digital display provides an indication of reference F5290 displacements in the range from minus to plus 9,999,999 9,999,999 under the control of linear motion, or from 0 to 359.59 at the control of angular displacement with the display reading in degrees, minutes and seconds of arc, or from 0 to 359, or 0 to 359.9, or from 0 to 359.99, or 0 to 359,999 under the control of the angular displacement with the display reading in degrees, tenths, hundredths, thousandths of a degree.
Digital readouts F5290 provide an indication of the absolute reference angular displacements within one revolution of the rotor synchro ranging from 0 to 359.5, or from 0 to 359.59 with display frame in degrees and minutes of arc, or 0 to 359 or 0 to 359.9, or from 0 to 359.99 at the control of the absolute angular displacement of the rotor within one revolution of the synchro with the display reading in degrees, tenths, and hundredths of a degree.
Factor scale transformation F5290 devices, which determines the number of counting pulses per revolution of the rotor synchro corresponds to the number 100, or 200, or 300, or 400, or 500, or 600, or 800, or 1000, or 1200, or 1500, or 2000, or 3000, or 4000, or 5000, or 6000, or 7500, or 10,000, or 15,000, or 20,000, or 30,000.
Acceptable limit of systematic error component vnutrishagovoy DRO F5290 with selsyn in standard conditions is 0.001 revolution of the rotor synchro.
Digital readout F5290 has the following functions:
- DRO can scale the number of pulses generated synchro with the value of the scaling factor of 0.000001 to 9.999999;
- A digital display F5290 provides discrete change of reference moving from 1 to 99 units of low-order;
- DRO provides an indication comma separating zero or one, or two, or three, or four, or five junior ranks reference displacement;
- DRO provides input an arbitrary value of the initial point in the range of measurements;
- A digital display F5290 provides switching direction of the axis of coordinates, backlash compensation, data entry, storage and control number as the value of play in the ranges of measurements;
- Digital display provides F5290 Auto Rec coordinate value of the reference point on a signal from a synchro with blocking or non-blocking zone of the reference point on the external switch.
- The device ensures the recovery value of the coordinate reference point on a signal from a synchro-locked or not locked zone reference point on the external switch;
- Creation and display of issuing commands for positioning in the set point (in the future - positioning) the direction of movement of the two teams, the two teams to reduce travel speed, a stop command;
- Indication of the recommended direction of the positioning at a given point;
- Input, storage and control of setpoints of the two teams to reduce the speed of displacement;
- Digital display F5290 provide blocking issue commands when entering an external command;
- The device ensures that the positioning by entering and storing the values of the coordinates of the point position with the possibility of a single mining.
Digital readout F5290 enables communication with external devices via RS232C (DRO with the data exchange via interface available on request).
F5290 works with electrical power supply voltage is interrupted for up to 10ms, if the interval between two interrupts the electrical power supply voltage is not less than 1 sec.
The device provides a continuous operation for at least 16 hours followed by a break of at least 1 hour.
Digital readout F5290 has an average recovery time in the working conditions of use, the value of which does not exceed 4 hours. Average life F5290 in working conditions of use to limit state - not less than 14 years.
The manufacturer guarantees that the product complies with the specifications under normal use, storage, transportation and installation. Digital readout F5290 complies with the requirements for ensuring safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.