Frequency divider F5093 (F 5093, F-5093)
Frequency divider F5093 - An electronic device used to reduce an integer multiple of the frequency of runs to his periodic oscillations
Power consumption - less than 60W.
Dimensions - 490 × 380 × 130 mm.
Weight - no more than 11kg.
Frequency dividers F5093 is used:
- To divide the repetition frequency of the electrical signals at a predetermined dividing ratio for the two channels;
- For signal generation model frequencies, pulse durations and intervals of time and a specified number of pulses;
- To work as a two-channel counter with preset.
The limit of permissible relative error of the internal crystal oscillator frequencies, which are frequency dividers F5093 does not exceed ± 1 × 10 -6, within ten days after its settings.
Frequency range voltage input, which has a frequency divider F5093 is listed in Table 1.
The range of factors dividing N, installed on each channel divider from 1 to 999999 in increments of 1.
Frequency divider in the F5093 allows the following error:
- Installation for the number N and the corresponding switches dividing ratio, and forming a predetermined number of error pulses - is absent;
- Pulse counting with preset when running a manual splitter - is absent, and when you run an external start pulse - no more than plus one pulse.
The input resistance and input capacitance of the frequency divider F5093 correspond to Table 2.
Warm-up time divider does not exceed 1 hour after switching on. Duration of input pulse signals on channels A and B divider F5093 is not less than 0.5 microseconds.
The unit has an output of results F5093 account input channel A to external recording devices in the serial BCD 8-4-2-1.
Frequency divider F5093 uses power from the AC voltage of 220V frequency (50 ± 1) Hz.
The manufacturer guarantees that the F5093 divider technical requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation.
Frequency dividers F5093 compliant, ensuring the safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.