Voltmeter, digital milliammeter F296
Also, this device can be called: F 296, F-296.
Voltmeter, milliammeter F296 is designed to measure voltage and current in DC circuits.
Dimensions - 80h160h250 mm.
Accuracy class - 0,1-0,05-0,025.
Unit weight - 1.8 kg.
The work is based on the method of unit-time wavelet transform two-stroke integrating the measured signal and reference voltage.
Specifications voltmeter, milliammeter F296:
Digital display devices F296:
- The measurement with maximum reading:
- F296-1 F296-3 F296-5, F296-7 - 4999;
- F296-2 F296-4 F296-6, 8-F296 - 9999;
- "-" Sign;
- Sign dimension;
- Overload digital reading extinguished.
Polarity selection instrument voltmeter F296 - automatic.
- One-time (from external trigger pulses applied to the pin of the connector).
Output to an external connector:
- The value of the measured signal in BCD 8-4-2-1;
- Signal measurement cycle;
- Overload alarm;
- Sign of the polarity signal.
Result measurement instrument voltmeter, milliammeter F296 retained until the next measurement cycle.
Output parameters coded signals:
- High level - from 2.4 to 5.25;
- Low level - from 0 V to 0.5 V.
MTBF - 1800 hrs
Average life - 10 years.
Mains voltage - 220 Hz.
Supply frequency - 50 Hz.
Power consumption - 10 watts.
Ambient temperature - from +5 ° C to +50 ° C.
Relative humidity at +25 ° C - 90%.