Phase difference meter F2-34A
Also, this device can be called: F234A, F2 34A, F2-34-A, F-234A, F 234A, F2 34 A, F 234 A.
F2-34A phase difference meter is suitable for precision measurements of phase shift and the increments between the two synchronous harmonic signals in a wide frequency range.
Meters F2-34A used in determining the phase-frequency characteristics and phase-amplitude amplifiers, attenuators, delay lines of semiconductor devices, dielectrics, magnetic materials, when setting up filters, resonators, low-frequency antennas.
Frequency - from 0.5 Hz to 7.5 MHz.
Measurement range of phase shifts - from 0 to 360°.
Input voltage range meter:
- Directly on the inputs - from 0.002 V to 2 V;
- With external divider 1:100 - from 0.2 V to 300 V.
Resolution F2-34A - 0,01°.
Limits of basic measurement error of the phase shifts at the frequency:
- From 0.5 Hz to 20 Hz - ±(0,05-0,5)°;
- From 20 Hz to 200 kHz - ±0,05°;
- From 200 kHz to 7.5 MHz - ±(0,12-0,85)°.
Limits of error of measurement of phase shifts due to the inequality levels of stress directly on the inputs (A, dB) relative to the level 2 at the frequency:
- From 0.5 Hz to 1 Hz - ±(0,1-0,3) A°;
- From 1 Hz to 5 Hz - ±0,075 A°;
- From 5 Hz to 200 kHz - ±0,03 A°;
- From 200 kHz to 2 MHz - ±(0,05-0,075) A°;
- From 2 MHz to 5 MHz - ±(0,1-0,15) A°;
- From 5 MHz to 7.5 MHz - ±(0,2-0,45) A°.
Power consumption - 35·A.
Dimensions - 316×93×312 mm.
Weight of meters F2-34A - 4.8 kg.
The manufacturer guarantees the conformity of devices F2-34A requirements of the applicable technical specifications under normal use, transportation and storage.