Phase Shift F2-16 (2-16 F, F-2-16; f 2-16; f 2-16; f-2-16)
Phase Shift-F2 16 - the device is designed for measuring the phase difference between two continuous sine wave signals of the same frequency.
Frequency response 20Hz-2MHz;
The dynamic range of input voltages of 50 dB;
Digital readout and recording on the recorder.
Phase meters F2-16 are on the bipolar trigger amped. Measuring and reference channels of devices - are identical. The input emitter followers rendered in probes to reduce the input capacitance of the device.
- Dimensions: 475h490h175mm;
- Weight: 15kg.
The structure of phase meters F2-16 consists of the following precious metals - gold, silver. Mass of precious metals in a single device:
- Gold - 0.96263 g;
- Silver - 0.33682 g;
- Palladium - 0 67689g.
- Power consumption: 50W;
- Input impedance at the frequency of 100 kHz at least 1 Mohm;
- Input voltage range 0.002-200V;
- Limits the measurement of the phase difference 0 ± 180 °, 0-360 °;
- Accuracy of the phase difference (0.2 + 0.004 φh) °;
- Input capacitance of less than 15pF.
Phase Shift F2-16 operate on the principle of converting the measured phase differences in the time interval and then measuring the digital device DC current pulses with a duration equal to that interval.