Microammeter F195 (F-195, F 195)
Microammeter F195 - a device used to measure small quantities of direct current.
Accuracy class - 1.5.
Measurement range - 0 - 500nA; 0 - 100uA, 0 - 1 mV.
Power - 220V ± 22V, 50Hz ± 1Hz.
Power consumption - less than 10W.
Overall dimensions - 210,5 × 127 × 215mm.
Weight - no more than 3kg.
The value of the scale interval for the device ammeter F195 at different range of measurement, and the value of error allowed by the instrument filed in Table 1.
Microammeter F195 under the influence of various factors admit the errors in the measurements:
- A change from the normal temperature to any temperature between 5 º C and 40 º C - value within the allowable error power of the basic error for every 10 º C temperature change;
- Supply voltage deviates from the normal values by ± 10% - half of the maximum permissible basic error.
The drift of the zero level that have Microammeter F195 shown to the door, in normal conditions of use does not exceed 1nA / h on the most sensitive measurement range.
Response time micro-ammeter does not exceed 4 seconds at the level of 98.5% of the set value.
Failure to return a pointer microammeter established deviation does not exceed by more than 20% in length.
Microammeter F195 sets the operating mode for 15 minutes. The duration of continuous operation F195 is at least 8 hours a day.
Microammeter stand F195:
- Overload current of 120%;
- Nine pulse overload current exceeding 10 times the final value of each range of measurement, duration of 0.5 seconds with an interval of 60 seconds;
- A Surge current exceeding 10 times the final value of each range of measurement, duration of 5 seconds.
Microammeter F195 designed for use in the following conditions:
- Ambient air temperature of 1 ⁰ C to 40 ⁰ C;
- Relative humidity - 80%.
Storage and transport F195
Microammeter F195 in the manufacturer's packaging is stored at an ambient temperature of 1 ⁰ C to 40 ° C and a relative humidity of 80%.
Keeping micro-ammeter without packaging is made at an ambient temperature of 10 ⁰ C to 35 ° C and a relative humidity of 80% at 25 ° C.
Microammeter F195 transported in a package of GOST 9181-74 can be produced by any private transport at an ambient temperature of +50 ° C to +50 ° C and a relative humidity of 95% at 25 ° C.
Photos Прибор Ф195