Electrical measuring instruments >> analog panel meters >> panel control and measuring devices >> all panel F17
The device F1765-AD (1765 F-AD; F-1765-AD, 1765 AD F; F1765AD, F-1765 AD)
Devices F1765-AD - single-channel narrow-profile devices for measuring DC voltage and current, and temperature measurements using standard resistance thermometers and thermocouples of different types (modification F1765.2-AD) as well as for signaling and regulation of controlled parameters at a deviation of the measured the value of the specified control zone.
Here you will be able to purchase the following types of modifications made by the F1765-AD:
Possible modifications made F1765.1-BP and BP-F1765.2 served in Table 1.
Devices F1765-AD can work with a converter of any electrical and non-electrical quantities, if the output signals of the transducers for the input signal devices.
The device F1765-AD is designed for use in various industries, including nuclear power plants.
Power supply units:
- Alternating current - 6V, 12V, 24V;
- DC - 12V, 24V.
Power consumption - less than 5W.
Overall dimensions - 160 × 257 × 30mm.
Weight - no more than 0.8 kg.
F1765-AD allow the following error:
- ± 0,1% of the measuring range (for F1765.1-AD horizontal design);
- ± 0,25% of the measuring range (for F1765.2-AD vertical design);
- ± 0,2% of the measuring range (for F1765.1-AD horizontal design);
- ± 0,5% of the measuring range (for F1765.2-AD vertical design).
Maximum switching current:
- 2A at a voltage 250V AC or 50V DC;
- 0.3 A at a voltage 250V DC.
The device F1765-AD is designed for use in the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature - from +5 ᵒ C to +50 ᵒ C;
- Relative Humidity - 80% (at +25 ᵒ C)
Time to failure of devices such as F1765-AD is 35,000 hours.
The manufacturer guarantees that the F1765-AD devices to the technical requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation.
Devices F1765-BP compliant, ensuring the safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.