Electrical measuring instruments >> analog panel meters >> panel control and measuring devices >> all panel F17
The device F1762-AD (F1762-AD; F-1762-AD, F 1762 AD; F1762AD, F-1762 AD)
Devices F1762-AD - Digital tunable and mpermetry and voltmeters to measure DC current and DC voltage, as well as non-electrical quantities at work, complete with primary converters if they convert non-electrical quantities in the current or voltage, and control the release of their values for the specified limits.
Here you will be able to purchase the following types of modifications made by the F1762-AD:
The type designation of modifications made by the F1762-AD filed in Table 1.
* - Only for devices F1762.8-AD / 1
Dimensions and weight of devices such as F1762-AD filed in Table 3.
Devices F1762-AD are intended to display the analog parameters in control systems for nuclear power plants and other energy facilities and are designed for continuous work around the clock.
The device F-1762-AD provides:
- Measurement of the voltage U and constant current I, in different ranges of measurement;
- Discrete analog and digital display of measurement results;
- Software job (using a PC via RS-485)
- The measuring range;
- Beginning and end of the scale;
- The task settings (zone alarm);
- The brightness of the indicators;
- To calibrate the instrument.
- Control and alarm outputs the measured values for the setting values;
- Management and exchange of data via RS-485.
Warm-up time of devices F1762-AD - no more than 15 minutes. Mean time between failures of at least 50,000 hours (reliabilities for the time 8000 hours not less than 0.85). Average life F1762-AD - at least 10 years of age.
The device F1762-AD is designed for use in the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature - 20 ° C;
- Relative humidity - 30% to 80%;
- Atmospheric pressure - from 84kPa to 106.7 kPa.
The manufacturer guarantees that the F1762-AD devices to the technical requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation.
Devices F1762-BP compliant, ensuring the safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.