Measurer telegraph distortion ETI-69M (ETI69M; ETI 69 M , 69 M ETI, ETI-69M, 69M ETI)
The device ETI-69M - a reference meter telegraph distortion used to measure the distortion of telegraph parcels, testing telegraph channels, devices, and relays.
- In stratstopnom mode at fixed rates - 50Bod; 75Bod; 100Bod; 150Bod; 200Bod.
- In synchronous mode - 44Bod - 112Bod;
- In synchronous mode with continuous adjustment - 150Bod; 200Bod; 300Bod.
Mode - stratstopny, synchronous.
Power - AC 220V, 50Hz.
Power Consumption - 100W.
Dimensions - 224 × 335 × 115mm.
Weight - no more than 17.2 kg.
With ETI-69M can perform:
- Measurement of distortions telegraph parcels;
- Creation and issuance of a telegraph channel test chip when dealing with internal sensor;
- Creation and issuance of a telegraph channel test chip when running on external sensor;
- A test of polarized telegraph relay;
- Checking the telegraph;
- Measurement of the safety factor of communication;
- Testing of telegraph channels.
The composition of the product ETI-69M include:
- The device ETI-69M;
- Relay Test Unit;
- Connecting cords;
- A set of spare parts;
- Cover the unit ETI-69M;
- Operational documentation
- Packing box.
ETI-69M allows the following errors in the measurements:
- When measuring the distortions of its own sensor at up to 200Bod when counting by 2% - less than 2%, as reckoned by 1% - less than 1%.
- When measuring the distortions of its own sensor for the speed-200Bod 300Bod when counting by 2% - less than 3%, as reckoned by 1% - less than 3%;
- In synchronous mode when receiving from another sensor device during the measurement session, the corresponding transfer of 1,000 chips, to speed wiring 50Bod - no more than 2% when counting by 1%.
The device ETI-69M allows you to split the occasional distortion, characteristics and the prevalence of the definition of the sign.
Input Device ETI-69M, you can receive rates up to 100Bod rectangular and rounded parcels in unipolar mode and receiving parcels bipolar at all speeds. The minimum current input devices in bipolar mode, 2mA, 5mA in unipolar mode.
Input device device ETI-69M - symmetric and allows the parallel and serial connection to the circuit at the input impedance of the following gradations: 25kOm, 10k, 3kOm, 1K and 0.1 ohms. The input device is the use of line voltages in the test circuits up to 130 V in unipolar mode and up to ± 80V - in the bipolar mode.
Sensor test signal device ETI-69M provides the following types of signals:
- Pressing the "+";
- Pressing the "-";
- "1:1" (points);
- Text "RY" International code number 2, as well as the combination of "R" and "Y" individually;
- Automatically alternating combination of "5:1"
Accuracy issued ETI-69M polarized parcels less than 1%.
Sensor delivers parcels pole 120V ± 30V and ± 60V bipolar sending ± 15V at load current from 0 to 50mA, as well as single-and double-pole sending voltage 20V load current from 0 to 25mA. The output resistance of the device ETI-69M is not a 200Om.
The sensor unit is also working in the mode of the breaker when connected to the output terminals of the device to an external load line voltage up to 130V.
The sensor device ETI-69M is protected against overload, short-circuit alarm if and protection against reverse polarity of linear power supplies. The device provides the possibility of making its own distortions in the sensor signals up to 95%, and outside the sensor to within 92% - 10% through steps and 1%.
Insertion-type distortion is distortion with a predominance of manually setting any characters, and an automatic change to the sign predominance ± 89% over the duration of the start-stop-cycle of ± 50%.
ETI-69M provides a health check in the "ON YOURSELF."
The device ETI-69M with power switch test allows you to check and adjust neutrality, impact and telegraph relay chatter of the RP-3.