Phase pointer EI5001 (EI-5001, EI 5001)
Phase pointer EI5001 designed to determine the phase sequence in three-phase alternating current circuits.
Technical characteristics of the devices Phase pointers EI5001:
Fazoukazatel provides the definition of phase sequence in three-phase AC circuits with voltages in a circuit from 50V up to 600V;
Phase pointer EI5001 provides the definition of phase sequence in three-phase alternating current circuits in the frequency range from 40Hz to 1000Hz with:
- The frequency range from 40Hz to 500Hz - the voltage of 50V to 600V;
- The frequency range from 500Hz to 1000Hz - the voltage of 200V to 600V;
Phase pointer EI5001 provides the definition of phase sequence in the duty cycle of less than 3 seconds with an interval between the inclusions of not less than 30 seconds;
The power consumed by the appliance does not exceed the following values for voltages:
- 50V and frequency 50 Hz - 2B ∙ A;
- 100V and frequency 50Hz - 7,5 ∙ A;
- 100V and frequency 500 Hz - 4B ∙ A;
- 500V and frequency 50Hz - 200V ∙ A;
Overall dimensions Phase pointer EI5001 - 65h65h45mm;
Weight - 0.19 kg;
The manufacturer guarantees the quality of the instrument Phase pointer EI5001 technical requirements specifications, subject to the consumer the terms and conditions of storage, transportation, installation, operation, established specifications and operational documentation.