Ammeter EA1606, EA1606 kiloampermetr (EA 1606, EA-1606, ea1606, EA1606, ea 1606, ea-1606)
Ammeter EA1606, EA1606 kiloampermetr designed to measure AC networks ship power plants.
Accuracy class - 2.5;
Vibration-resistant, shock-resistant, leakproof.
Technical characteristics of the devices ammeters EA1606:
- Ambient temperature from -40 º C to +60 º C;
- Relative humidity up to 100% at 35 º C;
- Ranges and how your instrument EA1606 are given in Table 1;
Table 1: Ranges and means connect an ammeter and kiloampermetr.
- Maximum permissible error of the instrument EA1606 is ± 1,5% of full scale range;
- Measuring range from 15% to 100% range of indications;
- The limit of additional error caused by:
- Changes in the ambient temperature of the normal 20 º C ± 5 º C to any temperature from -40 º C to +60 º C for every 10 º C of temperature change is equal to 50% of accuracy class designation;
- The influence of external magnetic field, a DC voltage of 0.4 kA / m is ± 1%;
- Changes in the operating position (tilt) of the instrument EA1606 from normal in any direction up to 45 º, is ± 1%;
- Installation of the instrument panel on a ferromagnetic thickness of 2 mm ± 0,5 mm, or the influence of adjacent unit must be equal to ± 0,5%;
- Basic and additional error EA1606 device intended for connection to external current transformers, normalized without error CT;
- Proper use of ammeters, designed to connect through current transformers, the current value of the corresponding final value of the measuring range and the normal rate does not exceed 5 VA;
- Dielectric strength at an ambient temperature of 20 º C ± 5 º C and a relative humidity of 80% - 2kV;
- Insulation resistance of electrical circuits against the housing at an ambient temperature of 20 º C ± 5 º C and 80% relative humidity of at least 50 MW;
- Response time showing the device is less than 3 seconds;
- The length of the instrument scale EA1606 180mm ± 8 mm;
- The angle of the scale - 230 º ± 10 º;
- Dimensions - 145h231h95mm;
- Weight of the device - no more than 2,7 kg.