Transducer measuring the AC voltage E855/2-M1 (e855/2m1, e-855/2-m1, e 855/2 m1, e-855/2m1, e 855/2m1, e855/2 m1)
Measuring transducers AC voltage E855/2-M1 designed for a linear transformation of alternating current or AC voltage into a unified dc signal
Measuring range of input signals are converted:
Measuring range of output signals:
Current 0 mA-5 mA;
The range of load changes: 0 ohms 3 ohms
Maximum permissible reduced basic error of ± 0,5%
Converter is used E855/2-M1 measuring the AC voltage to control current and voltage electrical systems and installations for complex automation of electric power facilities, power-control system of objects of different industries.Information is the mean value of the output signal.
Main technical data converters are shown in Table
· Maximum permissible reduced basic error of ± 0,5% of the normalizing values of output for all transducers.
· The output signal is directly proportional to the RMS (current) value of the input signal.
· Signal settling time less than with 0.5.
· Power supply voltage of 220V (240V), 50Hz (60Hz).
· The power consumed by the circuit E855/2-M1 input signal does not exceed 0,5 V · A, from the food chain 4B · A.
Ambient temperature, ° C - 30 ° C to 60 ° C
relative humidity,% from 80% to 95% at 35 ° C
Overall dimensions 125h110h100mm.
Weight, kg 0.7 kg.
Photos: E855/2-M1 (Е855/2-М1)