E8021 ammeter, voltmeter E8021 (E 8021, E-8021, E8021, E 8021 and E-8021; Є8021; Є 8021; Є-8021, e8021, e 8021, E-8021)
E8021 ammeter, voltmeter E8021 - billboard showing the device of electromagnetic system, the gauge indicator designed to measure current and voltage in alternating current.
Accuracy class - 2.5.
- Voltmeters - 80×80×71mm;
- Ammeter - 80×80×67mm.
Vibration, impact resistant, splash-proof.
Technical characteristics of the E8021
Table 1. specified range of measurements, which have an ammeter E8021 and voltmeter E8021, as well as a way to connect devices.
- Ammeters E8021 - 50Hz, 60Hz, 180Hz - 550Hz, 800Hz, 1 kHz, 1.15 kHz, 1.35 kHz, 1.5 kHz, 2.4 kHz;
- Voltmeters E8021 - 50Hz, 60Hz, 200Hz, 400Hz, 427Gts, 500Hz, 800Hz, 1 kHz, 1.15 kHz, 1.35 kHz, 1.5 kHz, 2, 4 kHz.
Time to failure of devices E8021 is at least 24,000 hours.
Ammeters E8021 and voltmeters E8021 are designed for use in the following conditions:
- The ambient air temperature - from -50 ° C to +60 ° C;
- 95% relative humidity (at 35 ° C).
Basic error E8021 devices does not exceed ± 2,5% of full scale of the measuring range.
Power consumption devices E8021 does not exceed:
- 4W - voltmeters E8021 with finite values of the measuring range up to 250V;
- 7W - other voltmeters E8021
- 1.5 W - ammeters E8021.
Positioning and mounting of E8021
Ammeters E8021 and voltmeters E8021 are designed for flush mounting on vertical or horizontal panels (panels) made as of the magnetic and non-magnetic materials.
When installing the E8021 must adhere to the following rules:
- Installation of equipment should be made carefully, without distortions;
- Fastening ammeters E8021 and voltmeters E8021 panel must be rigid and not create additional stress;
- Ammeter E8021 and voltmeter E8021 during installation should be located away from sources of strong magnetic fields with a strength greater than 0.4 kA / m;
- Appliances intended for inclusion in the network with a voltage of more than 650V, mounted on insulators of reach to touch.
The manufacturer guarantees that the equipment E8021 technical requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation. Ammeter E8021 and voltmeter E8021 compliant, ensuring the safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.