Milliohmmeter E6-18/1 (E618/1, E6 18/1)
For measuring small values of active electrical resistors, including checking the quality of the metallization of components and assemblies of various designs.
Resistance range from 0.0001 ohms to 100 ohms
The basic error does not exceed ± 1,5%
Variation readings does not exceed 0.5%
Milliohmmeter E6-18/1 is designed to measure small values of active electrical resistors, including checking the quality of the metallization of components and assemblies of various designs.
Milliohmmeter E6-18/1, are designed to measure small values of active electrical resistances. They are used in the measurement of contact resistances of various switching devices (electromagnetic relays, switches, connectors, etc.), including those with an inductive component of resistance.
The device E6-18/1 is a modification of the basic Milliohmmeter E6-18 and differs from it having autonomous power supply, special measuring cables and reduced voltage on open current findings.
Operation Milliohmmeter E6-18/1, based on measuring the voltage drop on the measurement resistance is a given value of current flowing through the resistance. Measurements were carried out on four-wire circuit.
Meals Milliohmmeter E6-18/1 is powered by two elements 373 "MARS" total voltage of 3.1 to 2.2 V or via the AC adapter (220 ± 22) V (50 ± 0,5) Hz.
Technical data Milliohm E6-18/1:
- Resistance range from 0.0001 ohms to 100 ohms;
- Basic error E6-18/1 does not exceed ± 1,5%;
- A variation of indications Milliohmmeter not exceed 0.5%;
- Milliohmmeter E6-18/1 has an output DC voltage (1000 ± 15) mV at pollozhenii pointer device on the end of the scale. Output impedance (10 ± 1) k;
- The voltage across open current output (25 ± 5) mV;
- Current consumption of the E6-18/1 of the two elements 373, does not exceed 120mA;
- Power consumed by the power supply from the mains, at the rated voltage does not exceed 3 VA;
Mass E6-18/1 5.5 kg.