Ammeter E59K, E59K voltmeter (E 59-K, E 59 K, E-59-K, E 59K, 59K-E, E59 K, E59-K, E59K, E 59-K, E 59 K, E-59- K, E 59K, 59K-E, E59 K, E59-K; Є59K; Є 59-K, 59 K Є, Є-59-K, 59K Є, Є-59K; Є59 K; Є59-K; e59k; e 59-k; e 59 k; e-59-k; e 59k; e-59k; e59 k; e59-k)
Ammeter E59K, voltmeter E59K - panel meters electromagnetic system for measuring voltage and current in AC circuits with sinusoidal and distorted waveforms.
Accuracy class - 0.5.
The final value of the measuring range:
- Voltmeter - 150V, 300V, 450V, 600V;
- Ammeter - 1A, 2A, 5.5A, 10A, 25A, 50A.
Ammeters E59K and voltmeters E59K operate at a frequency of 45Hz - 55Hz or 55Hz - 300Hz (extended range).
Ammeters E59K and voltmeters E59K designed for use under the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature: -30 ᵒ C to +50 ᵒ C;
- Relative Humidity - 90% (at 30 ° C).
Positioning and mounting E59K
Ammeter E59K and voltmeter E59K designed for flush mounting on vertical or horizontal panels (panels) made as of the magnetic and non-magnetic materials.
When installing E59K need to adhere to the following rules:
- Installation of equipment should be made carefully, without distortions;
- Fastening ammeters E59K and voltmeters E59K on the panel must be rigid and not create additional stress;
- Ammeter E59K and voltmeter E59K during installation should be located away from sources of strong magnetic fields with a strength greater than 0.4 kA / m;
- Appliances intended for inclusion in the network with a voltage of more than 650V, mounted on insulators of reach to touch.
The manufacturer guarantees that the device specification requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation. Voltmeter E59K and ammeter E59K corresponding th t requirements ensuring the safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.