E42700 ammeter, voltmeter E42700 (E 42700, E-42700, E42700, E 42700, E-42700; Є42700; Є 42700; Є-42700; e42700; e 42700; e-42700)
E42700 ammeter, voltmeter E42700 - panel meters for measuring current and voltage in alternating current sine wave.
Accuracy class - 1.5, 2.5 (ammeter), 2.5 (DVM).
Dimensions - 80 × 80 × 65mm.
Weight - 0.35 lbs.
Structural features E42700
Ammeters E42700 and E42700 voltmeter are made of two kinds:
- Magneto system with a rectifier;
- Electromagnetic system.
E42700 ammeter, voltmeter E42700 magnetoelectric with a rectifier are measuring mechanism with vnutriramochnym magnet, with bearings on the cores or banners and rectifier in the measuring circuit.
Structurally E42700 devices of this type are performed with a square front panels and round or square buildings. The degree of protection IP50 housing meet or IP54, protection of current-carrying rods - IP00.
E42700 ammeters, voltmeters E42700 electromagnetic systems measure AC current and voltage directly to the electrical circuits. Apparatus electromagnetic systems are based on the interaction of the magnetic field of the measured current (current flowing through the coil), with one or more cores made of magnetic material.
On a design E42700 electromagnetic systems have two types of measurement mechanisms:
- A flat coil and a movable core of magnetic material;
- A circular coil with two cores within the coil.
Measuring the mechanisms of these devices have support for the cores of steel glides.
The range of measurements and how to enable devices such as E42700 served in Table 1.
The normal frequency range has the following values:
- Ammeter for E42700 - 45Hz - 65Hz, 50Hz, 180Hz - 550Hz, 60Hz, 180Hz - 550Hz, 800Hz, 1000Hz;
- Voltmeters for E42700 - 45Hz - 65Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz, 200Hz, 400Hz, 500Hz, 800Hz, 1000Hz.
Ammeter and voltmeter E42700 E42700 able to withstand the following loads:
- Vibration acceleration of 5 m / s 2 to 30 m / s 2 and a frequency of 10Hz - 70Hz;
- Hitting an acceleration of 70m / s 2 and the frequency 10ud/min - 50ud/min.
Ammeters and voltmeters E42700 E42700 designed for use in the following conditions:
- The ambient air temperature - from -40 ° C to +50 ° C;
- Relative humidity of the environment - 95% (at +35 ° C).
Positioning and mounting E42700
Ammeter and voltmeter E42700 E42700 designed for flush mounting on vertical or horizontal panels (panels) made as of the magnetic and non-magnetic materials.
When mounting E42700 must adhere to the following rules:
- Installation of equipment should be made carefully, without distortions;
- Fastening ammeters and voltmeters E42700 E42700 panel must be rigid and not create additional stress;
- Ammeters and voltmeters E42700 E42700 Mounting should be located away from sources of strong magnetic fields with a strength greater than 0.4 kA / m;
- Appliances intended for inclusion in the network with a voltage of more than 650V, mounted on insulators of reach to touch.
The manufacturer guarantees that the device specification requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation. Ammeter and voltmeter E42700 E42700 meet the requirements for ensuring safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.