Electrical measuring instruments >> analog panel meters >> ammeters and voltmeters >> DC >> size 120х120mm
E4203 ammeter, voltmeter E4203
Also, this device can be called: E-4203, E 4203, e4203, e-4203, e 4203.
Ammeter, voltmeter E4203 - the device of an electromagnetic system to measure current and voltage in AC circuits.
The device has a dial type of display measurement information circular scale. FFL is placed on the edge of the measuring range. E4203 works by interaction of the magnetic field of the measured current flowing through the coil and the core, which, depending on the magnitude of the current, is drawn into the coil window.
The housing is made of plastic, which protects the measuring system from contamination, damage and dust.
Technical characteristics of the devices ammeters, voltmeters E4203
Dimensions 120 mm x120x50.
Accuracy class 1.5, 2.5.
Scale length of 65 mm.
Dimensions of additional resistance R4202 - 120h90h45 mm.
Ranges devices and related methods include in the table.
Normal rate instruments E4203 - 50, 60,200,400, 500, 800, 1000 Hz.
In determining the reduced errors normalizing value leveled the upper limit of the measuring range. Limit of permissible variations readings E4203 becomes no more than polutorakratnogo value of the maximum permissible basic error.
Changes display ammeters, voltmeters E4203 can be caused by:
- Changing the position of the device from its normal position in any direction by 5 ° (the value of reading changes - less than half the limit of acceptable basic error);
- Frequency deviation of ± 10% of the normal rate (change of testimony - no more than the limit of acceptable basic error);
- The influence of external homogeneous magnetic field of 0.4 kA / m (changing testimony E4203 - ± 6%);
- Deviation of the ambient temperature from normal to 50 ° C or minus 40 ° C (the amount of change of indications - no more than ± 1,2);
- Deviation from the normal relative humidity up to 95% at a temperature of 35 ° C (change of testimony - no more than the limit of acceptable basic error).
Operating conditions ammeter, voltmeter E4203
Temperature from -40 ° C to +50 ° C.
Relative humidity 95% at +35 ° C.
Vibration resistance: acceleration of 5 m / s 2, the frequency of 20Hz.
Shock: acceleration of 70 m / s 2, the frequency of 10-50 beats per minute.
Unit weight E4203 0, 35 kg.
Mass Resistance additional R4202 0.25 kg.
Rate of mean time between failures 5000 hours.
Average life of 12 years.